Sneeze Fetish Forum

Interview for a YouTube video?

Kushami Suki Da!

Hello everybody,

I have recently agreed to do an interview for a YouTube video about the fetish.  He is hoping to interview multiple people, which I think is a really good idea.  A lot of pieces out there only interview one person (if any) and I feel like that isn't the best way to represent a group of people, y'know?  Also, he will make sure you remain as anonymous as you would like.

Here is a link to his video that caught my attention, if you were curious about the tone of the channel: 

If you are interested, you can contact him (contact info in the description of his video) or me (here or on tumblr @kushamisukida).

Thank you!!

To be honest, I think this guy is an enormously poor YouTube narrator. And this just makes me not like him.

If you want to hear an interesting Youtuber (on video games, admittedly) try Pushing Up Roses:

Or the almighty Kim Justice:

@Kushami Suki Da!
I don't know this youtuber at all, but to speak of a fetishism, I tend to be wary. You have many youtubers who do not seek a sincere interview but rather to bosster the views of their videos. Maybe he is only looking for a different topic related to the corona virus in order to shock people. Well it's my opinion. I find it easier to confide in someone who knows what sneezing fetishism is, than someone who has just discovered it. ^_^

But on the other hand, I hope I am wrong and that this video will be fair. :thumbsup2:
Come back and tell us about it.

On 3/30/2020 at 8:06 PM, Kushami Suki Da! said:

Hello everybody,

I have recently agreed to do an interview for a YouTube video about the fetish.  He is hoping to interview multiple people, which I think is a really good idea. 

What type of interview is it? does he want us to speak or will he just email or DM us questions

On 3/31/2020 at 9:05 PM, Coolio said:

What type of interview is it? does he want us to speak or will he just email or DM us questions

I asked him because I wasn't sure and he said this: "For the interview I would prefer to do a call since this is for a video and I'd like to use the voice at least, but i understand that some people might not want there voice to be heard so an active DM interaction would also work for me"