Sneeze Fetish Forum

STILL don’t do the thing in front of my husband

peach2218

Hey y’all, it’s been a hot minute since I’ve been in here. I’ve been lurking/a member on here for probably close to a decade now. I’m 23, married, and have a baby now! Nice catching up. 

Anyway, I’ve been with my husband for 5 years. Married 6 months. I’ve sneezed in front of him maybe...twice? I still have a mental block, even with him. 

I don’t know exactly what it is. Maybe part of the problem is that he doesn’t bless and that bothers me? I don’t know. I don’t bless him because he never responds anyway. Kinda sad. Is there anyone else who never sneezes in front of their SO? Is there anyone who took a long, long time to start sneezing in front of them? 

I don't think you should be anxious about this, Peach. I've never properly sneezed in front of a SO. Although of course I've never been married to someone for 5 years so that's a bit different.

I've only told two non-fetishist SOs about the fetish, and they both took it very well. But I don't sneeze often at all, and I found it basically impossible to sneeze in front of them. But to me it doesn't bother me too much.

Can I ask, is it because you feel sneezing in front of him would give you pleasure?

Or is it because it just seems not being able to feels like not being completely able to share yourself with him?

Edited by Heathcliff

*Raises hand shyly*

Yep, it took me about a year into marriage to be able to sneeze in front of him.  And I had to build up to it, like inducing in the bathroom while he was in the other room.  But now, it's fairly easy to do.  Had a blip for a while bc I finally told him about the fetish this year (after being married for 8 years) and then I was super shy about it all over again since he was actually paying attention.  He never blesses people normally, and only now that he knows will respond when I bless him - I think he sees it as flirting now :)

4 hours ago, sprinkles287 said:

and then I was super shy about it all over again since he was actually paying attention.  He never blesses people normally, and only now that he knows will respond when I bless him - I think he sees it as flirting now :)

That’s soooooooo cute! 

On 4/2/2020 at 8:23 AM, Reader said:
On 4/2/2020 at 3:29 AM, sprinkles287 said:

and then I was super shy about it all over again since he was actually paying attention.  He never blesses people normally, and only now that he knows will respond when I bless him - I think he sees it as flirting now :)

That’s soooooooo cute! 

Yes I agree, your story is soooo cute. 💕 :razz:

@peach2218
If I understood your concern correctly...
I agree with Sprinkles, you should try to raise the subject with him. You might be surprised at the result and maybe everything will really change. If you can't take the step forward, you can try to take it easy. Do not speak directly of "fetishism" but simply say that you like to induce to make you sneeze. At first, it will be like a game, then you add the feeling there. ^_^