Sneeze Fetish Forum

question about meat (warning Vegatarians may not approve)

Klingon

I was just wondering if anybody else enjoys venison? for you who may not be familiar with it Venison is deer meat. it's actually very healthy compared to other types of meat. I respect that some for whatever reason prefer not too eat meat and that's perfectly fine. I don't see any problem with that at all I was just wondering if anyone else likes deer meat too, or if I am the only one here who does.

I love venison, my dad makes a killer summer sausage with it.

I have never tried venison.

I'm guessing it costs a lot though, must be very deer..... 🦌

:joal:

lol that was pretty good Joel! in all seriousness though, there's currently only two ways to get it, to go hunting in deer season or have some-one who is a hunter give you some. actually I have some and would be glad to share, but I don't know how I could send it to anyone. it's not like sending a necklace or a stuffed animal it being food would need to be kept frozen during the shipment. and I don't know of anyway to make certain that would happen so... the best way I know of to cook it though, is to put it in a frying pan with Garlic and butter and a small amount of salt. I have made venison tacos in the past which turned out excellent actually. and with currents being what they are and what I fear is coming... well lets just hope that doesn't happen... but that is a different discussion I don't want to have in this section of the forum for obvious reasons...

1 hour ago, Joal 555 said:

I have never tried venison.

I'm guessing it costs a lot though, must be very deer..... 🦌

:joal:

Joal you total bastard! I was going to do this joke :D

i've never had it but i've heard venison jerky is very good

(also im vegetarian but! i don't mind this question at all! ppl eat meat out there and it's fine. no one is forcing me to eat it so i don't mind! ♡ )

Used to eat venison a lot back in the day when my grandfather still lived. We didn't buy any meat back then (except a whole pig for Christmas), he and my uncles provided the whole family with everything. My uncles still hunt, but they only hunt moose and sometimes bird, but only because it's the dog's favourite prey. :lol:  I love venison. I'd have that over moose any day.  

love venison is well. didn't get a deer this season but thats how it goes sometimes:disgust:. You ever tried frying the tenderloin?

I think I saw an online site once that would ship venison to you, though it was really expensive, and I don't remember where it is now. I think I had it once when I was a kid and thought it was really good, but that's about it. I don't have any morals about what I eat either.

Anyway, I've talked to vegetarians before, and most of them don't care if you eat meat as long as they don't have to, so probably not much worry about there. :)

Ahhhh venison's so good. My gramma used to make a wicked venison chili. Then again, I like most meat that isn't fish so I'm not picky about my venison. I like it gamey, too

yes I have had venison Jerky and chili both are excellent and it's better then beef, because it's not raised completely on corn, but also does'nt have all the hormones in it beef does. the reason I put the warning about it is some vegatarians (not all) get upset about posts like this. I have a couple friend who are vegetarian. the one of them is for religious reasons (a half Japanese woman who is Shinto and Buddhist) she says it has to do with reincarnation or some such thing. she was raised very traditionally Japanese (although she was born and raised in America) the other one is more a jerk about it and very critical. I'm not saying everyone who is vegetarian is like him! I know better then that actually and most vegatarians I have met, have been quite nice about it. the main reason I gave the warning about the topic is I don't want no trouble or to make people think I was trying to force my opinions on anyone if your vegetarian I respect that and mean you no offence. was basicly what I was trying to say. um I tried hunting once but I have no patience for sitting for hours the way you have too and I saw no signs of any deer at all when I went out so it was a wasted effort on my part. I do love hiking, rock climbing and camping and the virus situation isn't going to stop me from living my life normally. I as far as that is concerned I'm still going to camp and hike and rock climb as I always have as for the rest. I have been taking percautions other wise! on a side note and completely different topic- when not camping or hiking or rock climbing I spend most of my time, playing either Arma 3 or D.C.S world. on my computer. perhaps I might see some of you in those games?  here's the links to both games if your interested in checking them out in D.C.S world I have both the A-10 C and the Mig 29. https://arma3.com/.  I know these are not everybody's Idea of fun and that's cool am not saying you have to be into this kinda thing it's just what I like. I actually became aware of the games by accident, I saw a couple videos on youtube by a group called The Grim reapers,  liked what I saw of the game play so I tried it on my own. I should tell you that D.C.S world in particular is going to require a lot of patience and time to learn how to play. the controls are complicated but it is a fun game. it's however designed to be very realistic to the actual aircraft as they can be for a game. but while a real challenge it's a lot of fun and their coming out with a new map, aircraft carrier and attack helicopter this year actually.  

Actually this thread just reminded me of a news story I read the other day, about the boxer Tyson Fury (someone I think is a bit of a pillock - unless he's in the room, in which case I call him "Mr Fury sir" as he is enormous :)) who apparently got off some doping charge by claiming the chemicals in his body came from eating uncastrated wild boar meat:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/51947217

Now, for all I know, this might be true. But if it is it sounds like the most bonkers excuse I have ever heard for failing a drugs test. It made me smile.

yeah there was almost certainly no truth to his claims far as I know. but it shows just how stupid our judges and politicians are!. I have been hiking a lot recently and am enjoying it immensely as I don't normally have time to do it as much as I would like. am also having more time to play Arma 3 and D.C.S have been especially using my A-10C which is one of the more complicated aircraft but no less enjoyable. my current load out is 6 AGM-65 maverick missiles, 2 AIM-9 sidewinder missiles and of course a full load of 30 millimeter heap rounds for the 7 barralled cannon in the nose and the rest are 2 (500 gallon) drop tanks and the rest are all 500 pound LGB (lazer guided bombs). been knocking out a lot of Iraqi and Iranian armor units will admit am glad it's only a game though! I'll admit while I do fly my Mig-29 sometimes I'm not as big a fan as I am of the A-10C. don't get me wrong am not saying there's anything wrong with the Mig-29 at all it's an excellent aircraft and handles very well actually. am just not personally fond of Russian/soviet things. that being said in games where I know am going air to air I do use the Mig-29, the warthog awesome as it is, is not really designed to handle air to air but to provide assistance to guys on the ground. the mig-29 (29)   is meant to be an all around multirole aircraft so it can do anything. I will soon be getting the F-16C Falcon (called the viper by the pilots who fly it) actually if some-one wants to join me sometime. it would be cool with me!

Archived