Sneeze Fetish Forum

Yearly Sneeze Count - 2018 & 2019

army-girl

So... how's everyone doing?

I, as it turns out, forgot my password. Or rather, I didn't forget it as it turns out, I just couldn't log in for whatever reason, and my attempts to log in, and recover my password lead to an e-mail address that really doesn't exist anymore ... but wouldn't you know it, I tried again recently and it just worked.

So while I haven't been posting I've been counting, and it's been 2 years since I last gave my yearly update, wow time flies. Coincidentally I've since turned into a mom of a now almost 2 year old ... huh. 

Anyway knock yourself out with these, and stay safe! I'll go have a look now and see what's up and what's new ;)

book2018.jpg

book2019.jpg

I love stats and I love the fact that you meticulously record these during the year and then share them with us.

I see that 2019 was both more prolific and more consistent.

Thanks for keeping us updated and it's nice to see you on the forum again.

Take care and stay safe.

:joal:

This is amazing; I'm a huge stats/data nerd and this makes me want to track my own sneezes as well. I've also noticed that I tend to sneeze more doubles/triples in the springtime and singles in the winter, so it'd be interesting to add more fields like number of sneezes in each set and track that over time as well.

Looks like you tend to sneeze way more in the winter months than in peak allergy season! Do you have some type of dust/mold allergy that gets worse in the winter?

On 4/8/2020 at 9:52 PM, shalbright222 said:

This is amazing; I'm a huge stats/data nerd and this makes me want to track my own sneezes as well. I've also noticed that I tend to sneeze more doubles/triples in the springtime and singles in the winter, so it'd be interesting to add more fields like number of sneezes in each set and track that over time as well.

Looks like you tend to sneeze way more in the winter months than in peak allergy season! Do you have some type of dust/mold allergy that gets worse in the winter?

I actually do follow for the elusive double (I rarely ever sneeze doubles and triples are unheard of ;)), but it's not on the charts because it's hardly a thing.

I have no known allergies, I usually attribute the increase to getting sick, for 2020 (which is right now!) I can already tell March/April will be pretty high because I was sick with one of the sneezier colds I can remember (fun times!). 

Also if you're a fan of numbers just search for "yearly sneeze count" for older posts :P I've been at this for WAY too long ... finding it hard to quite ;)

On 4/7/2020 at 8:55 PM, Joal 555 said:

I love stats and I love the fact that you meticulously record these during the year and then share them with us.

I see that 2019 was both more prolific and more consistent.

Thanks for keeping us updated and it's nice to see you on the forum again.

Take care and stay safe.

:joal:

I can always cont on you to give me a nod! take care as well :D 

On 4/10/2020 at 6:08 PM, Show&tell said:

This is fascinating!

Also, congrats on your little one! 😃

Thanks! she is the love of my life <3 

Thank you for posting.  I  missed your sneeze count last year.  It must take a lot of patience, though I have seen a sneeze count app, which would make it easier.  [makes note to look this up again...]