Sneeze Fetish Forum
PuddinPop

Validation Thread - Please Read

PuddinPop

Hi everyone, 

I've just been through what I think is all of the members who meet the criteria for validation and have approved those that do. However, with all the issues on the forum at present, I appreciate that there may be some people who I have missed, so I would like to ask for your help on this one. 

If you believe your account should be validated, then please reply to this thread and I will review your account. 

I need to make it clear that there *is* a criteria that needs to be met. In order to even be considered for validation, you must: 

+ Have made positive contributions to the forum (ideally creating your own content such as obs, stories, artwork, discussions etc. but this isn't necessarily mandatory; it's just a good way of showing your contributions). 

+ Have no warnings or restrictions on your account

+ Have a minimum of 50 posts

+ Have been reasonably active recently (though with how the forum is at present, I am willing to be more lenient with this step than we have been in the past)

For those who may not be aware, validation will grant you things such as access to the adult board and PM functionality. If you are still 'validating' or 'pending' and believe you meet the above criteria then reply to this thread and I will look at your account. Please note, this doesn't guarantee that your account will be validated, as the process still needs to be followed. 

I would also like to stress that the staff certainly value quality more than quantity. It's very unlikely that we will approve an account that has made hundreds of posts that are one or two words, so we would like to discourage people from doing this. It won't speed up the process. 

Thank you. 

ETA - If you have recently been validated and require access to the adult board, please PM myself or post in here as this isn't done automatically. You will need to have your age and DOB listed in your profile (though this doesn't need to be public). 

MyOwnPrivateSFC

Yay, Puds! :clapping:

Thank you so much for all your hard work keeping this forum going! You rock! :punk:

Travel

Thank you so much for doing this, PuddinPop! I'd like to have access to the Adult Board, please. 😃

Bluebird

I'm not in need of validation, but I did want to ask if there's any way I can get my member status bumped up to a point where I can delete my own posts without having to report them to do so?

If not that's perfectly fine of course, but I figured it fell in the same vein. Thank you so much! 

PuddinPop

@Travel this has been done for you. 

@Bluebird this isn't something we exclusively offer to members. There are many reasons for it, but the main one is to essentially stop people from breaking the rules (for example, posting their contact details on the main forum) and then editing it to remove it before a staff member can see it. We have something called the writer's group, which is aimed at people who post a lot of stories. This group extends the amount of time that you can edit posts and also allows you to change your own topic titles and suchlike, but being allowed indefinite access to edit your own posts isn't something which is offered to any of our members, I'm afraid. 

eta: thanks @MyOwnPrivateSFC, sorry I didn't mean to gloss over your comment, I just got caught up in the rest of it :lol: but thanks, I think it's good to be back ^^

Travel
1 minute ago, PuddinPop said:

@Travel this has been done for you. 

Thank you so much! 

Glatissant

Thank you PuddinPop! This is a good motivator for me to engage more.

MyOwnPrivateSFC
7 hours ago, PuddinPop said:

eta: thanks @MyOwnPrivateSFC, sorry I didn't mean to gloss over your comment, I just got caught up in the rest of it :lol: but thanks, I think it's good to be back ^^

Lol! It’s fine! You’ve got plenty on your plate; you don’t need to spend time validating me...uh, in the sense of giving me emotional validation; I got validated a LONG time ago! :lol:

MzMental

How would a member who has been active in the past (in progress toward validation), but not so much now, go about being validated? I had been active for quite a while in hopes of being validated, but gave up after about a year of being here and not. I still check in with the community, and would love to be a part of it. 

PuddinPop

Hi @MzMental

As mentioned above, I understand that people stopped posting after the validation was put on hold, which is why I said in my above post that I'm willing to be more lenient on this aspect of things. Give me a little time to look through your profile and I'll see what I can do~ 

MzMental

@PuddinPop Thank you very much, i appreciate it! 

Guy

Very much appreciate being validated, I'd like access to the adult boards when you get the chance. 🤗

Cutelittlenose

Hi, PuddingPop. I know I have warnings and restrictions on my account, but they've been in place a long time, and I believe that they haven't been reviewed in a long time. I haven't been as active as of late either. But that's because my lack of motivation to keep posting with restrictions on my account, and never being validated has made it hard to see a point. Especially since I can't get access to the adult RP board. I would really appreciate it if at least my warnings and restrictions could be reviewd.

PuddinPop

@Guy I have done this for you ^_^

@MzMental I haven't forgotten about you, life just got busy, but I will check it all out later tonight~ 

@Cutelittlenose I think it's better for us to speak about this off-forum so I will email you later on and we can discuss it then. 

Coolio

Hi @PuddinPop I would appreciate access to the adult and trading board please. Very much appreciated for validating me :D

MzMental

@PuddinPop thank you very much for the update, your hard work is much appreciated! ❤️

Cutelittlenose

@PuddinPop Thank you so much for your consideration. I'd been happy to chat with you privately. Also, forgot to say I love your avatar. I love Animal Crossing, too.

ZakuConvoy

Wow, you've been busy.

Good job!  Thanks for the hard work.

I would like access to the adult boards, but that can wait a while, if need be.  Seems like you're going to be busy.

jamesdear1
2 hours ago, ZakuConvoy said:

Wow, you've been busy.

Good job!  Thanks for the hard work.

I would like access to the adult boards, but that can wait a while, if need be.  Seems like you're going to be busy.

^What they said absolutely thrilled tks

@PuddinPop

deere

Awesome- could you review mine?

Activity has been limited lately...between forum issues and what-all....but I believe I meet the other criteria.

I'd also like access to the adult boards while you're at it, should you chose to validate.

Heehoo

can i have access to the adult boards please... i’m 19 now and i’m still marked as a youth member here lmao

PuddinPop

@ZakuConvoy, @jamesdear1, @deere I've looked at this and amended your accounts. 

42 minutes ago, Veemo said:

can i have access to the adult boards please... i’m 19 now and i’m still marked as a youth member here lmao

Ah yeah, no one had any idea what you changed your name to lol. I've taken away youth board access but unfortunately won't be adding you to the adult board. Similar criteria needs to be met as explained in the above post. 

Owlinatree

Hello! I'd like to be considered for validation! I think the thing I was missing was lack of recent activity, but I'm a bit more active now and I think I've managed to contribute a decent amount of fic over the last couple years, at least. I really appreciate the work you've been putting in to keep this place going ❤️

Glatissant

Hello! I'd like to be considered for validation. Thank you for your work!

SneezeManDE

I would also like to be considered for validation. I have a YouTube channel where I have occasionally posted my recordings if that helps.