Sneeze Fetish Forum
PuddinPop

Validation Thread - Please Read

Bleh

Hello @PuddinPop

I've been here a while and would really appreciate getting validated so that I can search tags in the forum and/or edit my posts.  Thanks for creating this validation thread!

bben9

It would be awesome if I could get validated too. I've been here ever since I was 13, so my age on my profile needs to get updated too. Not in a rush, but I was wondering if I could finally have my account getting viewed for validation soon in the near future.

Cutelittlenose

Hello, PuddinPop. I hope it's okay to remind you that's it's been over a month since my initial review period. May I please know whether I have been approved for validation or not?

gingerbreads

Does 50 posts mean... 50 original posts, or 50 comments?? Because 50 posts is a lot :( I've been here a couple years and don't post often. I'm commenting more lately though.

•.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•
47 minutes ago, gingerbreads said:

Does 50 posts mean... 50 original posts, or 50 comments?? Because 50 posts is a lot :( I've been here a couple years and don't post often. I'm commenting more lately though.

yeah it's posts (total, combined), not just new threads. no worries 

gingerbreads
10 minutes ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

yeah it's posts (total, combined), not just new threads. no worries 

okay I'll comment again when I've reached it lol

gingerbreads

I'm now at 50 posts!! I'd love to be verified. : D

SneezyHolmes
Posted (edited)
On 6/13/2020 at 1:45 PM, gingerbreads said:

I'm now at 50 posts!! I'd love to be verified. : D

Super late replying as I didn't notice your comment! My bad! But 50 posts is simply the minimum number of posts you must have in order to be assessed. It could be anywhere from 50-100 posts before your account is considered and validation is based on more criteria than just post count. Please view this topic to better understand the process! Thank you!

Edited by SneezyHolmes

gingerbreads
1 hour ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Super late replying as I didn't notice your comment! My bad! But 50 posts is simply the minimum number of posts you must have in order to be assessed. It could be anywhere from 50-100 posts before your account is considered and validation is based on more criteria than just post count. Please view this topic to better understand the process! Thank you!

Hmm okay well... hopefully it happens eventually lol

•.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•

since this thread has died down a little since initial opening i was hoping maybe i could be given the writer permissions to edit my topic titles when i have an update to one of my stories please? :3

al(i)as

Thanks so much, PuddinPop! I'd like to have access to the Adult Board pleaseeee :)

cheetah

Hey there! I've been here for a very long time, am now 22 and never got around to getting myself access to the adult board/trading post so that would be great haha 

Sequoia

Thank you @PuddinPop for validating me! 🤗 

I stopped visiting the forum due to recent events, but I'm back now (thanks to a very friendly member who told me about the validations) and I'm very exited about the new functions (forum search!) :)

I'd also be very happy if you could give me access to the adult board and trading post.

Thank you again for doing all this work and keeping the forum running, this place really means a lot to me (and all the other members) ♡

Glatissant

I'm guessing this thread isn't being checked anymore, but SneezyHolmes mentioned on another post that we could use the Contact Us to request validation, people on here might want to give that a go?

SneezyHolmes
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Glatissant said:

I'm guessing this thread isn't being checked anymore, but SneezyHolmes mentioned on another post that we could use the Contact Us to request validation, people on here might want to give that a go?

No, I said the 'Contact Us!' could be used to have your email added to your profile. :laugh: Validation will NOT be granted through this feature! I am emailing you now, @Glatissant.

Edited by SneezyHolmes

Glatissant
3 minutes ago, SneezyHolmes said:

No, I said the 'Contact Us!' could be used to have your email added to your profile. :laugh: Validation will NOT be granted through this feature! I am emailing you now, @Glatissant.

Ah, sorry! I misunderstood.

SneezyHolmes
1 minute ago, Glatissant said:

Ah, sorry! I misunderstood.

No problem! :) 

Neogiomach

Hello @PuddinPop I was advised by a moderator to post on this thread, in the hopes that when you had a chance you could see about validating me. Thank you and I hope all is well.