Sneeze Fetish Forum

Validation Thread - Please Read

PuddinPop

Hello @PuddinPop

I've been here a while and would really appreciate getting validated so that I can search tags in the forum and/or edit my posts.  Thanks for creating this validation thread!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MyOwnPrivateSFC

• SneezyHolmes

• PuddinPop

• Cutelittlenose

It would be awesome if I could get validated too. I've been here ever since I was 13, so my age on my profile needs to get updated too. Not in a rush, but I was wondering if I could finally have my account getting viewed for validation soon in the near future.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, PuddinPop. I hope it's okay to remind you that's it's been over a month since my initial review period. May I please know whether I have been approved for validation or not?

Does 50 posts mean... 50 original posts, or 50 comments?? Because 50 posts is a lot :( I've been here a couple years and don't post often. I'm commenting more lately though.

47 minutes ago, gingerbreads said:

Does 50 posts mean... 50 original posts, or 50 comments?? Because 50 posts is a lot :( I've been here a couple years and don't post often. I'm commenting more lately though.

yeah it's posts (total, combined), not just new threads. no worries 

10 minutes ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

yeah it's posts (total, combined), not just new threads. no worries 

okay I'll comment again when I've reached it lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2020 at 1:45 PM, gingerbreads said:

I'm now at 50 posts!! I'd love to be verified. : D

Super late replying as I didn't notice your comment! My bad! But 50 posts is simply the minimum number of posts you must have in order to be assessed. It could be anywhere from 50-100 posts before your account is considered and validation is based on more criteria than just post count. Please view this topic to better understand the process! Thank you!

Edited by SneezyHolmes
1 hour ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Super late replying as I didn't notice your comment! My bad! But 50 posts is simply the minimum number of posts you must have in order to be assessed. It could be anywhere from 50-100 posts before your account is considered and validation is based on more criteria than just post count. Please view this topic to better understand the process! Thank you!

Hmm okay well... hopefully it happens eventually lol

since this thread has died down a little since initial opening i was hoping maybe i could be given the writer permissions to edit my topic titles when i have an update to one of my stories please? :3

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there! I've been here for a very long time, am now 22 and never got around to getting myself access to the adult board/trading post so that would be great haha 

Thank you @PuddinPop for validating me! 🤗 

I stopped visiting the forum due to recent events, but I'm back now (thanks to a very friendly member who told me about the validations) and I'm very exited about the new functions (forum search!) :)

I'd also be very happy if you could give me access to the adult board and trading post.

Thank you again for doing all this work and keeping the forum running, this place really means a lot to me (and all the other members) ♡

• 3 weeks later...

I'm guessing this thread isn't being checked anymore, but SneezyHolmes mentioned on another post that we could use the Contact Us to request validation, people on here might want to give that a go?

15 minutes ago, Glatissant said:

I'm guessing this thread isn't being checked anymore, but SneezyHolmes mentioned on another post that we could use the Contact Us to request validation, people on here might want to give that a go?

No, I said the 'Contact Us!' could be used to have your email added to your profile. :laugh: Validation will NOT be granted through this feature! I am emailing you now, @Glatissant.

Edited by SneezyHolmes
3 minutes ago, SneezyHolmes said:

No, I said the 'Contact Us!' could be used to have your email added to your profile. :laugh: Validation will NOT be granted through this feature! I am emailing you now, @Glatissant.

Ah, sorry! I misunderstood.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, y99ux said:

I would also like to be considered for validation please.

I’m not staff (I’m just a member), but just so you know, you can’t be considered for validation until you make at least 50 posts. (There are other criteria, too, by the way; it’s not JUST 50 posts. I just don’t remember all of them, though I think you can find them in the Read Before Posting section. But I know a minimum of 50 posts is one of them.)

Just popping in to say that with Puddinpop being the only one able to validate, validations are more or less at a complete stand still while they are busy with their life outside of the forum. Of course you can keep posting but just as a head's up, no one is currently and actively being validated. 

Edited by SneezyHolmes
Spelling error
4 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Just popping in to say that with Puddinpop being the only one able to validate, validations are more or less at a complete stand still while they are busy with their life outside of the forum. Of course you can keeping posting but just as a head's up, no one is currently and actively being validated. 

is there no way to get more people the ability to validate? it seems both unfair and ineffective to lay it all on one person

2 hours ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

is there no way to get more people the ability to validate? it seems both unfair and ineffective to lay it all on one person

I second this. 

3 hours ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

58 minutes ago, Grey on a Sunday said:

I second this. 

That is HoL's decision ultimately, I'm afraid. We are more than aware of the unfairness but he has not indicated he is intending to make more admins at this time.