Sneeze Fetish Forum

Generic introductionary topic.

Ruddertail

Hello.

I'm a writer, 33 years old, with a relatively newfound interest in the whole sneezing thing. Since I finally managed to register here with the broken captcha gone, I figure I might as well do a brief introduction.

Mostly, I write mature stuff when it comes to fetishes, and I'm mainly here looking for inspiration on how to do it on this particular topic, eventually.

What else is there to say, hm. I live in Sweden. I'm a furry, though I will occasionally write human characters too. I have a master's degree in English. Well, if anyone has any other questions I could answer them, but I think this is about enough for now. Hi!

Welcome to the forum, Ruddertail!  It's great having new members, and I'm sure you will enjoy being part of our community!

To enhance your time here, if you could find a few minutes to look at read before posting — it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

If you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature right at the top of the page.

We look forward to seeing you around, and enjoy the forum!

19 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Welcome to the forum, Ruddertail!  It's great having new members, and I'm sure you will enjoy being part of our community!

To enhance your time here, if you could find a few minutes to look at read before posting — it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

If you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature right at the top of the page.

We look forward to seeing you around, and enjoy the forum!

7 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

Welcome to the forum.

Hope you enjoy being a member here!

:joal:

5 hours ago, Selene said:

Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

Thank you all! I look forward to participating here and there.

@Ruddertail

Hi,
I welcome you among us. :D

I am a writer too. Unfortunately, I do not have enough knowledge to write in English. But I write certain stories of fetishes in French. I look forward to someday reading your stories.

Looking forward to reading you,
Marius ^_^

Edited by Reader