Sneeze Fetish Forum

kudos to puddinpop!!

•.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•

thank you so much for all your hard work in getting the forum in working order again, you're a real star! and congrats on your new title ♡

Oh my god I completely missed that- Owner?

Congratulations Puds, I cannot think of a better person to steer the ship at the moment :).

1 hour ago, Heathcliff said:

Oh my god I completely missed that- Owner?

Congratulations Puds, I cannot think of a better person to steer the ship at the moment :).

I missed that, too! And I 100% agree!

HIP, HIP, HUZZAH! :notworthy:

Thank you so much, Puddin, for the continued work and effort you're putting into the site and have put in for years now! ❤️

Omg congrats, Puddin! You are incredible and I hope you know that we appreciate everything you do so, so much! ❤️

Thank you all so, so much! It really means a lot, seriously xD. This job is often a thankless task, so to see so much appreciation is really touching~ 

I would just like to reiterate that I am not replacing High on Lullabies. He is still very much the Owner, but we are more working alongside each other to keep this place running smoothly. He's dealing more with the behind-the-scenes and host-related things while I'm maintaining the forum itself. 

Again, thank you so much everyone ❤️

also, @hilsbilly - UTB :bleh:

Oh I am SO HAPPY to see you back around, Puddin!!! :hug:❤️ 

Thank you so much for everything you (and the rest of our amazing, overworked staff) have done and everything you keep doing.

Please know how deeply appreciated it is. ❤️

45 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Please know how deeply appreciated it is. ❤️

I think in the current situation, it is probably more appreciated than it ever has been before. ❤️

This really is wonderful news, PuddinPop! Thanks for everything you do/have done! :):D:heart:

Staff is really lucky to have your experience and knowledge and work ethic back on board! Thank you! 

6 hours ago, PuddinPop said:

Thank you all so, so much! It really means a lot, seriously xD. This job is often a thankless task, so to see so much appreciation is really touching~ 

I would just like to reiterate that I am not replacing High on Lullabies. He is still very much the Owner, but we are more working alongside each other to keep this place running smoothly. He's dealing more with the behind-the-scenes and host-related things while I'm maintaining the forum itself. 

Again, thank you so much everyone ❤️

This is wonderful news! This place is in good hands. Congratulations on the promotion and thank you for everything you do!

Archived