Sneeze Fetish Forum

Just an introductory post

Roza

Hello beautiful people :)

I've been lurking in the forum since I discovered, realised or maybe came to terms with this side of me, around the age of 20 (I know, kind of late!). This forum and all the online sneeze fetish community was a massive discovery at that point that has definitely changed my life. So, THANK YOU for existing, I can't even imagine how things would be for me regarding that matter had I lived in the pre-internet era.

Around March this year, I decided to ditch my fears of exposure and actually create an account. I've always liked the idea of online forums and how they operate and I thought it would be a great privilege to get in contact with people that share this part of me. As I have experienced it as a guest, the vibe of the forum is very positive, encouraging and open, people who post generally seem knowledgeable and kind, so thank you also for maintaining such a welcoming community! And as of now, thank you for having solved the problem with the registration error and accepting us (amazing to see how many new members pop since yesterday!).

Anyway, I'll be going by the name Roza here, I'm a 25-year-old female from Greece, wishing everyone a wonderful day or night!

Welcome to the forum, @Roza :) 

1 hour ago, Roza said:

the age of 20 (I know, kind of late!).

That’s all right!

*Whispers quietly* It was even later for me!

1 hour ago, Roza said:

Around March this year, I decided to ditch my fears of exposure and actually create an account.

Kudos for pushing past that fear! We have a lot of rules in place to protect our members’ privacy and you can read about them below in the blue links. 

1 hour ago, Roza said:

the vibe of the forum is very positive, encouraging and open, people who post generally seem knowledgeable and kind, so thank you also for maintaining such a welcoming community!

That’s lovely to hear! Thank you! 

1 hour ago, Roza said:

amazing to see how many new members pop since yesterday!).

It's great having new members, and I'm sure you will enjoy being part of our community!

To enhance your time here, if you could find a few minutes to look at read before posting — it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

If you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature right at the top of the page.

We look forward to seeing you around, Roza! Enjoy the forum!

5 hours ago, Roza said:

Anyway, I'll be going by the name Roza here, I'm a 25-year-old female from Greece, wishing everyone a wonderful day or night!

Always nice to have new members from different parts of the world.

Welcome!

:joal:

@Roza

Hi Roza,
I also welcome you to us. I hope you enjoy yourself here. It is a living forum with a community coming from the four corners of the world.
For my part, I come from Belgium. :razz:

On 4/18/2020 at 9:21 AM, Roza said:

This forum and all the online sneeze fetish community was a massive discovery at that point that has definitely changed my life.

I think I can say with certainty that this is the case for all of us here. :D
The fetishists before the internet forums must have felt very lonely.

Looking forward to reading you,
Marius ^_^

Edited by Reader