Sneeze Fetish Forum

New Comer

Sneezus Christ

Been hesitant to join in. Actually sat on my "Activated" email for almost a year but im here now. 

Any one else love to make themselves sneeze on a daily basis?!?!

Hi @Sneezus Christ! Welcome to the forum! 

It's great having new members, and I'm sure you will enjoy being part of our community!

To enhance your time here, if you could find a few minutes to look at read before posting — it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

If you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature right at the top of the page.

We look forward to seeing you around, and enjoy the forum!

13 hours ago, Sneezus Christ said:

Been hesitant to join in. Actually sat on my "Activated" email for almost a year but im here now.

Hope you enjoy being a member here.

Welcome!

:joal:

On 4/21/2020 at 4:29 AM, Joal 555 said:

Hope you enjoy being a member here.

Welcome!

:joal:

hey Joal 555. I sure do. Still kind of just adjusting. slightly confused as to how to work the forum and where to post and not post etc. lol

im sure itll become easier with time