Sneeze Fetish Forum

hi

x-theearlofgrey-x

Hey there

I'm new, very much so, this is my first time on here with an account instead of as a guest.

Honestly I'm a little scared. I've never met others like me before, and I don't know what to expect or feel.

I've told only my partner, and she's also the only one who's seen my art and stories related to this, and I'm really nervous for the possibility that sharing them with others might not be horrible.

I don't really know what to say.

I guess, some things about me, maybe?

You can call me Blue. 

I'd prefer not to share my age, location, any of that.

I'm agender, so basically I don't fit with any of them and I'm a bit lost.

I'm also autochorissexual and demiromantic, so lets see how to explain this along with why I'm on here.

Autochorissexual is basically not sexually attracted to other human beings, but still sexually attracted.

I am, in fact, only attracted to this.  I know, it's odd. I wish I understood things better.

Demiromantic just means I don't get crushes and only experiance romantic attraction with the right person, but that isn't really important.

I don't really know what else to say.

Hi.

Sorry if I'm doing this wrong. 

3 hours ago, x-theearlofgrey-x said:

I don't know what to expect or feel.

It’s a great feeling to meet others that share in a common thing. 

For instance, you’re not odd. There’s many of us on here that are only attracted to sneezing. 

the possibility that sharing them with others might not be horrible.

The possibility is practically guaranteed. Artists and writers do pretty well on here! So when and only when you’re ready, happy posting! 

Hi.

Sorry if I'm doing this wrong. 

Anything you’re comfortable sharing is good for an introduction, Blue. Welcome to the forum! 

To enhance your time here, if you could find a few minutes to look at read before posting — it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

If you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature right at the top of the page.

We look forward to seeing you around, and enjoy the forum!

5 hours ago, x-theearlofgrey-x said:

Honestly I'm a little scared

It's ok to feel whatever you feel. Everyone is different and only you know what is on your inside.

I think you will find that this is a very non-judgemental community and I'm sure that, given a little time, you will feel more and more comfortable being a part of it.

We look forward to seeing you around the boards.

Take care and welcome!

:joal:

Hi Blue,
I'm happy to read your presentation, I think you're doing it very well. There are certain words that I do not understand too much but it is rather a lack of translation because I do not understand much English. That said, I find it great that you present yourself with so much detail. 

I welcome you to the forum.
Hope to read you in your next posts,
Marius (Belgium) ^_^

Edited by Reader