Sneeze Fetish Forum

hey there! <3

PeachCream

hi! im peach, and I’ve been lurking on sff for a while now but never had the courage to join until now! just a gal living in the us. looking forward to sharing some good sneeze content with you all!! :D

i’m pretty artistic; im an artist and a writer (though I specialize more in animals than humans ^^”) definitely will write more than art, as I have a da account and always have the fear that somebody might recognize my art style and expose me on my main account :,0

i discovered that I was into sneezes (not sure whether to call it a kink or a fetish?? kind of in between??) around 8 I believe, with the usual thing of watching a cartoon character sneeze. wasn’t until a couple years later that I discovered that there was a word for it and a community, and a bit more until I decided to interact with it. and here I am!!

anyways, hope you all have a wonderful day/night and take care of yourselves! <3

Welcome to the forum, @PeachCream !

2 hours ago, PeachCream said:

I’ve been lurking on sff for a while now but never had the courage to join until now! 

That’s all right. It means you know your way around! It's great having new members, and I'm sure you will enjoy being part of our community!

2 hours ago, PeachCream said:

sharing some good sneeze content with you all!! :D

i’m pretty artistic; im an artist and a writer (though I specialize more in animals than humans ^^”

The forum is getting spoiled with all the new artists and writers coming on board! 

Much appreciated! 

To enhance your time here, if you could find a few minutes to look at read before posting — it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

If you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature right at the top of the page.

We look forward to seeing you around, and enjoy the forum!

5 hours ago, PeachCream said:

wasn’t until a couple years later that I discovered that there was a word for it and a community

I grew up in the "non-internet age" (hard to imagine such a time now!), so I wasn't aware of any other person in the world who felt like me until I was in my 30s.

I'm glad that people find out so much more quickly now.

Welcome to the forum!

:joal:

@PeachCream

Hi Peach,
Definitely, we have some Peach here on the forum. This seems to be a highly coveted fruit among sneeze fetishes. :D
I welcome you among us and congratulations on your courage to present yourself to our community.

For my part, I am more attracted to humans, but I have already seen a lot of fetish art images with animals. I really like the drawings that some are able to do. Especially on the DevianArt site, there are lots of comics about the sneezing fetish. It's a shame that you don't want to draw anymore, I would have loved to see your works. ^_^

I would always enjoy reading your stories. :thumbsup2:

Always take good care of yourself, I wish you a pleasant day / evening / night.
Marius :razz:

Archived