Sneeze Fetish Forum

Re-introduction

sneezynyc1885

Hi All,

I've been a registered user for a while but haven't been active ... I hope to change that in the coming weeks! I am a woman living in NYC, and I've loved sneezes my whole life! I'm bi and have a preference towards female sneezing (and would love to meet other women!) but I'll go for a good male sneeze as well ;) 

Happy to be here and looking forward to meeting new people!

Cheers.

10 hours ago, sneezynyc1885 said:

I've been a registered user for a while but haven't been active ... I hope to change that in the coming weeks!

That's great! We look forward to you being more active and seeing you around the boards.

Take care.

:joal:

17 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

That's great! We look forward to you being more active and seeing you around the boards.

Take care.

:joal:

Thank you!!

On 4/28/2020 at 6:27 PM, sneezynyc1885 said:

Hi All,

I've been a registered user for a while but haven't been active ... I hope to change that in the coming weeks! I am a woman living in NYC, and I've loved sneezes my whole life! I'm bi and have a preference towards female sneezing (and would love to meet other women!) but I'll go for a good male sneeze as well ;)

Happy to be here and looking forward to meeting new people!

Cheers.

Hey another New Yorker! Welcome! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I'm starting to notice there's quite a few of us here from NY. Take care and stay safe!