Sneeze Fetish Forum

Saimou

I think she does a wonderful job treating us to her lovely, sexy sneeze fits. Anyone with me on this one? :D:wub:

• 8 months later...

I'm certainly with you on this, Verity has some truly amazing quality content, a diamond in the rough for Aladdin fans and those who might realize that her content is of really high quality and some of her hidden qualities make her a SF community legend in my opinion. Thank you so much Verity for the content you contribute! Anyone who reads this should go check out her channel on youtube!

• 2 weeks later...

She's nobody who should be glorified. Also what the fuck does "Aladdin fans" mean in this context? That phrase exists as a saying outside that movie franchise, man.

On 1/30/2021 at 4:04 AM, zneeze said:

She's nobody who should be glorified. Also what the fuck does "Aladdin fans" mean in this context? That phrase exists as a saying outside that movie franchise, man.

Because ”a diamond in the roughs” is a reference to ”Aladdin” the Disney animated film; so, ”Aladdin fans” would get the reference. But what do you mean: ”She’s nobody who should be glorified.”? As a starter of this thread, I want to know this precious little nugget of information, before making an ass of myself. Is it something I should be concerned about or just a personal vendetta? :huh:

Saimou

• 1 year later...

Absolutely. The amount of free and quality content she makes is amazing. You can tell she really loves the community and I am thankful she is giving back to all of us.

• 2 weeks later...

She gets a deserved acknowledgment at the end of Part 5 of 'Embroidered handkerchief distraction - the fiction'  for inspiring use by the character, Julie, of a pink with black polka-dots silk handkerchief