Sneeze Fetish Forum

Introducing myself!

amarawaters

Hi! 

I’ve been lurking for a little bit and finally bit the bullet and made my account! 

My introduction to sneeze fetishes definitely came late (I’m 21 now, discovered the fetish at 20). I always really loved the feeling of sneezing (I was one of those people who believed the ‘sneezing is 1/8th of an orgasm’ thing 😂) and finding out people made sneezing videos intrigued me so much! 

It’s been almost a year now since I made my first sneeze video and they’re so much fun. 

I’m so excited to finally be here!

Hopefully I can learn the ways of the forum quickly and find my place :) 

Welcome to the forum, amarawaters! :D It's great having new members, and I'm sure you will enjoy being part of our community! 

To enhance your time here, if you could find a few minutes to look at read before posting — it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line. In that regard, the validation system is explained in how do I get validated?

If you have any questions that are not covered in the links, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature right at the top of the page.

We look forward to seeing you around, and enjoy the forum!

7 hours ago, amarawaters said:

Hopefully I can learn the ways of the forum quickly and find my place :) 

Welcome to the forum!

I'm sure you will settle in fairly quickly, as most seem to do, but there is no rush. Take your time and get involved at whatever pace you are comfortable with.

:joal:

18 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

Welcome to the forum!

I'm sure you will settle in fairly quickly, as most seem to do, but there is no rush. Take your time and get involved at whatever pace you are comfortable with.

:joal:

thank you for the welcome! it's definitely overwhelming haha. i've not got much experience with forums of any kind so i'm learning lots 

• 1 month later...

I also welcome you to the forum and congratulate you on the recent discovery of your fetishist. It is true that 20 years is late. Most members of the community discover their fetishism in their childhood or adolescence. For myself it dates from early childhood. Anyway, I hope you will tell us a little more someday.

Looking forward to reading you. ^_^
Marius :razz:

3 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

I also welcome you to the forum and congratulate you on the recent discovery of your fetishist. It is true that 20 years is late. Most members of the community discover their fetishism in their childhood or adolescence. For myself it dates from early childhood. Anyway, I hope you will tell us a little more someday.

Looking forward to reading you. ^_^
Marius :razz:

Hé, soyez pas pédant, OK? ;)

I was 21 when I realised the fetish was a thing and not just my own one-of-a-kind idiosyncrasy. IT HAPPENS.

On 5/11/2020 at 3:17 AM, Bless you, Hi said:

Greetings! Wow, at 20? How interesting you developed the fetish so late.

She HAD the fetish, just didn't know that it WAS one. (Am I right, @amarawaters ?)

Welcome to the crazy playground! Have fun :D

17 minutes ago, March Hare said:

I was 21 when I realised the fetish was a thing and not just my own one-of-a-kind idiosyncrasy. IT HAPPENS.

I didn't mean to say it didn't happen. Just that it was quite rare to simply "feel" it in adulthood.
Sorry, wrong translation. ^ ^ "

23 minutes ago, March Hare said:

She HAD the fetish, just didn't know that it WAS one. (Am I right, @amarawaters ?)

In this case yes I agree. ^_^

Hello and welcome! I "figured it out" when I was about 19, with the assistance of Google, which led me here. I hope you enjoy exploring and getting to know people.

On 7/1/2020 at 8:00 PM, March Hare said:

Hé, soyez pas pédant, OK? ;)

Welcome to the crazy playground! Have fun :D

Yes this is it!! As I said, I always loved the feeling of sneezes, I just wasn't aware until I was 20 that it was something else people felt! haah 

And now I love making sneezing videos and exploring sneeze fetishes

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 12:18 AM, polychrome said:

Hello and welcome! I "figured it out" when I was about 19, with the assistance of Google, which led me here. I hope you enjoy exploring and getting to know people.

I couldn't put a name to it before I was in college, but sneezing related things gave me this feeling before then, like I had to go to bathroom.

Edited by blowlovinaspiegurl
clarity