Sneeze Fetish Forum

Something you love in videos but don't see often enough?

amarawaters

I'm really curious to see what's not being fulfilled for people

I always enjoy sneezing when it's combined with something 18+ so i'd love to see more of that being embraced (obvs on the appropriate adult sites! haha)

I'd also love some more raw, loud sneezing! I can never get my sneezes to be subdued and 'cute' like some people so I'd love to see more loud crazy sneezers! haha 

Is there anything you wish people did more often in sneeze videos? 

I guess it would depend on the type of video and it's location (mostly - whether or not it has adult content in it). Personally, I'd love to see more (F/F) contagion and more videos of sneezing due to sickness/ sick sneezing scenarios in general.

I'm a huge mess fan, so in my (admittedly very humble) opinion, I would like to see less noseblow, more mess. 

I once also saw a video of someone sneezing into a pile of flour, making it fly everywhere. This was one of the best darn clips I've bought, hands down. 

Lastly I'm a big fan of close-up slomo clips with "Gonna sneeze on you" scenarios. :D

It's a little thing, but when the eyes of someone who is about to sneeze roll up, just before they shut them for the release. There are really only a handful of examples of this out there, but it absolutely kills me every time I see it :D  

Personally, I prefer loud sneezing. There are plenty, but maybe not exactly the way I like. There are several kinds of loud sneezing. I don't know how to explain it, but I have a strong preference for when sneezing from the deepest. That it doesn't just come from the mouth and nose, but from the guts. Difficult to explain. <_<

For connoisseurs, a bit like Ellis in "The pink house". This for me is the best and there are not so many in the videos that we find. ^_^
For the rest, I also find that there is not enough exchange of tenderness and kisses. For example in a video (F / F), the two girls are next to each other trying to sneeze. But there is no interaction, no hug, no passion. I find that it is also missing in the videos.

And finally, scenario side. I find it sorely lacking in scary and realistic scenarios. For example, two sisters find themselves lost in a dusty house in the middle of a dark forest. One of them sees a scary shadow advancing towards the door. They hide in a closet filled with dust. And what had to happen happened. One of them is very allergic to dust, the other not at all, but she tries to cover her sister's powerful sneezes.

Or more realistic scenarios from known films. A pirate woman suffering from a huge cold in the open sea. A Hogwarts witch in botanical class. These are scenarios that are found in written fiction, but not in video. :razz:

A big one for me is finger under nose sneezes. I'm surprised there aren't more of those! I agree with what someone else said about the lack of passion when two people film together. It doesn't really do anything for me if it seems like they aren't into it or if it's just mechanical, like they're more focused on sneezing as much as possible rather than interacting with each other and clearly showing that they are into it. 

I love when there is cuddling...... of course, 18+ is really good too lol :) .... finger under the nose for sure as well.

14 hours ago, aName said:

I'm a huge mess fan, so in my (admittedly very humble) opinion, I would like to see less noseblow, more mess. 

I once also saw a video of someone sneezing into a pile of flour, making it fly everywhere. This was one of the best darn clips I've bought, hands down. 

Lastly I'm a big fan of close-up slomo clips with "Gonna sneeze on you" scenarios. :D

That sounds AMAZING! I definitely gotta add that to my video idea list 😂

12 hours ago, NoV said:

It's a little thing, but when the eyes of someone who is about to sneeze roll up, just before they shut them for the release. There are really only a handful of examples of this out there, but it absolutely kills me every time I see it :D  

i love this too! it happens to me when i sneeze and it feels so rare because i hardly ever see it haha

1 hour ago, Travel said:

I want to see more romantic caretaking scenarios! 

this sounds so cute 🥺i'd love to have someone taking care of me while i'm all sniffly and sneezy 

also my replies look so spammy 😰i've been doing assignments so i hadn't had the chance to come back to this post until now 

6 minutes ago, amarawaters said:

this sounds so cute 🥺i'd love to have someone taking care of me while i'm all sniffly and sneezy 

also my replies look so spammy 😰i've been doing assignments so i hadn't had the chance to come back to this post until now 

It's something I love to roleplay and I'm moving into doing personal audios for!

not to break any rules or anything but for those who are old enough to watch adult content, the explore with Ivy starshine clip entitled "colored Kleenex" would be what I want to see much more of... but it will probly never happen in day to day life so... 

I love dramatic rapid buildups and false starts mixed with fits :lol: they're so cute but it's so hard to find intense fits like this :sad: breathy buildups are cute but there's just something I adore when they're vocal and have false starts and even budups in between the rapid sneezes. :blush:

I like talkies with hitching / try to talk through the sneezes, don't see a ton of them, I'm assuming because it's difficult to talk through sneezes.

3 hours ago, iojo said:

i wish more people had like super rapid fits you know. the longer the better

Yes! This!

3 hours ago, iojo said:

Also check my most recent clip I posted in the sneezing in the media archive. A nice rapid fit.

18 hours ago, Glatissant said:

I like talkies with hitching / try to talk through the sneezes, don't see a ton of them, I'm assuming because it's difficult to talk through sneezes.

Yes it’s extremely difficult! Haha. I’ve tried to do a few chatty sneeze videos and I can rarely get a word in haha.  It’s hard to find the balance between talking for a bit and sneezing fits 

16 hours ago, Chillted96 said:

Also check my most recent clip I posted in the sneezing in the media archive. A nice rapid fit.

I would man, but I'm not into guy sneezes sadly.

2 hours ago, iojo said:

it's... not a guy.

3 hours ago, iojo said:

It's not a guy, it's a girl sneezing.

On 5/2/2020 at 6:00 AM, aName said:

Wow, where'd you see that?

On 5/4/2020 at 1:00 PM, Glatissant said:

You nailed my favorite kind of clip exactly.  Talkies work best as a slow fit where there's another sneeze every 20 seconds or so.  Especially if the person isn't sure if they're going to sneeze again or not.  Talking about that uncertainty kills me.

1 hour ago, Demosthenes said:

You nailed my favorite kind of clip exactly.  Talkies work best as a slow fit where there's another sneeze every 20 seconds or so.  Especially if the person isn't sure if they're going to sneeze again or not.  Talking about that uncertainty kills me.

Do you like videos where the person talks about their sneezes, or unrelated talking being interrupted by sneezes? 

I like to do talking/sneeze videos so it interests me to know is more enjoyable :)

On 5/4/2020 at 11:03 AM, HarleyQuinnSFF said:

I love dramatic rapid buildups and false starts mixed with fits :lol: they're so cute but it's so hard to find intense fits like this :sad: breathy buildups are cute but there's just something I adore when they're vocal and have false starts and even budups in between the rapid sneezes. :blush:

Yes!  Mix all the desperation together- I love this!

On 5/4/2020 at 4:00 PM, Glatissant said:

Hitching and talk-through are great- I get that it's hard enough to do, never mind keep a coherent train of thought going...but I do wish there were more where the sneezer is trying to say something specific and clear, too, not just rambling.

On 5/4/2020 at 7:44 PM, iojo said:

Oh, yes- this too.  Long rapid fits are probably my favorite kind of sneezes.

5 hours ago, amarawaters said:

Do you like videos where the person talks about their sneezes, or unrelated talking being interrupted by sneezes? 

I like to do talking/sneeze videos so it interests me to know is more enjoyable :)

Personally, I like when the talk is coherent and on another topic, but interrupted so much by the sneezes that there's commentary on it.  ("Gosh, I just canNOT stop sneezing today!  Sorry, as I was saying..."

On 5/5/2020 at 7:21 PM, Chillted96 said:

It's not a guy, it's a girl sneezing.

Oh sorry I just saw that the person posting was a dude and assumed the post was a dude. Is it the tiktok vid?