Sneeze Fetish Forum

My 😍 Sneezes & Nose Massage

LoudSneezes97

It's my second to last semester in college.  I took an american history class during the summer semester and my newest friend that i had a slight crush on at the time was in the class.  The class was 3 hours long and the professor was about to let us go on our second break.  About 10 minutes before he sent us out, my friend who sits right in front of me sneezed into her elbow twice. The first sneeze was a next to silent stifle and the second was a very soft Ahh-Choo. After we were released on break i met her outside in the hallway near the restrooms. She rold me I'll be back in a minute. She walked in to the restrooms and walk right back out holding some toilet paper. Sat down in the chair next to me and very softly blew her nose. After she blew her nose, she turned her head and smiled at me, i smiled right back (side note: i think she has a crush on me but I'm not good at noticing that stuff). She was sitting to my left, i put my left hand on her shoulder and i massaed her nose with my left hand.  I expected her to say "please don't" but she closed her eyes and let me do that for about 15 seconds.  After that we both agreed that was a little strange but she told me that felt really good.  At this point i suggest we go back into the classroom, she agreed, before we get up she had crumpled up the toilet paper that she used to blow her nose. She uncurmpled the tp and very softly blew her nose again.  After that she threw the tp away, we walked back into the classroom.

That's awesome. Thanks for sharing. Something like that happened to me once. In college I was at my female friend's house and she blew her nose wetly in a tissue while I was watching her blow and just smiled at me.

1 hour ago, honkmaster said:

That's awesome. Thanks for sharing. Something like that happened to me once. In college I was at my female friend's house and she blew her nose wetly in a tissue while I was watching her blow and just smiled at me.

Once we got back in the classroom she told me I'll have to massage her nose again sometime. So yeah Awesome.

On 5/3/2020 at 9:37 AM, Usagi said:

omg thats actually pretty cute! I didnt expect that fantasy to translate well irl? But there ya go! 

Some of this drabble is actually true.

11 hours ago, LoudSneezes97 said:

Some of this drabble is actually true.

HUh. THought it was an Ob. My bad! Still good though~.