Sneeze Fetish Forum

you favorite songs

Klingon

ok so I got the idea of this topic from the "what are you listening too"  post. it got me thinking about songs I enjoy, and those which are my favorite songs. so I decided to see what are the favorite songs of you guys. for example my all time favorite song is called leave no man behind from the black hawk down movie 

and my second is a song by Kosmic horror called Duj Tivoq Tah (translates to "trust your instincts")

and then there's this old song...

almost (sweet music) - hozier (favorite cover of this). hozier's second album, wasteland, baby!, was released a few days before my now-boyfriend came to visit me and so it was the soundtrack i listened to while i really grappled with my feelings for him. i actually don't think this is my favorite song from that album, but it's the one i think of the most when i think of that time

the fox, the crow, and the cookie - mewithoutyou. i just like this song because its narrative is fun and i like cows and foxes. that's it

the ocean - against me!. trans feelings

asgore - toby fox. just a really well-composed banger

phone - lizzo. just a really silly but incredibly fucking catchy bop that i catch myself singing 5+ times a day (every time i put my phone down and can't find it)

these aren't in any particular order and they're all subject to change at basically any time

You Are Not Alone! by Karla Devito. A GREAT bop and lovely comforting lyrics. Also, it's from my favourite movie of all time (which is why I chose this particular clip of it).

For many years my all time favourite song was Ashes To Ashes by David Bowie.

More recently though, my new number one is Fix You by Coldplay.

Apologies for the lack of links. but they are easy enough to find if you want to :P

:joal:

I love the entirety of Beyonce's Lemonade album, anything of Jhene Aiko's, Kehlani's, and The Weeknd. Oh, and how could I forget about Khalid and Lorde?!