Sneeze Fetish Forum

LoudSneezes97

This is a follow-up to My 😍 Sneezes & Nose Massage. While that drabble was somewhat true, this one is completely fictional.

During my final semester of college i was in the concert choir with my friend (i will be referring to her as C) and during the second week of November C had a bad cold. Monday morning I'm sitting in the hallway outside the choir room.  I'm sitting on one of the couches writing an essay on my laptop listening to music. About half-hour forty five minutes of me sitting there, C walks in to the building and sees me and makes her way over.  I could immediately tell something was wrong, she had a tired look on her eyes, her nose was all red and she sounded sick.  I ask her what's wrong, she sits down next to me, sniffs a wet and congested sniff and says, she has a cold. She then pulls out her hanky that she uses when she's sick. The hanky is black with white music notes on one side and white with black music notes on the other. I put my laptop away so that her and i can talk, as i put my computer away she softly blows her nose into her hanky. I hate being sick but i didn't mind being around her because i was in the middle of a cold myself.  She was tired so i told her to just try and relax and wait for her cold meds to kick in. She currled up next to me, laid her head on my chest, while i put my arm around her so that she could relax. As we sat there she blew her nose again, very soft and very wet. Almost right after she blew her nose she started sniffling, then said, "I have to sneeze".  I could feel her breathing heavily, as you do when your nose is tickled. Her sneezes usually don't have long buildups, but when she's sick, C's sneezes are much stronger than normal. The build up went a like "huuuhh, hhhhuuuuhhhh, hhhhhuuuuuhhhhh" then she let out a good size "hhuustchooo" into her hanky. I bless, she responds with, "thank yaa aahh Ah Choo." and preceded to sneeze five more times. In all the excitement she drops her hanky.  After she finishes sneezing i pick up her hanky and try to hand it to her but she almost starts crying because she's afraid of getting me sick cause she sneezed on my favorite sweatshirt. I tell her don't worry about it that I'm sick too and i can wash my sweatshirt. She curls up next to me again sniffling trying to breathe through her nose. I grab her hanky, put it on her nose, say, "here you go... Blow" she starts blowing softly, but long as she tries to completely clear her sinuses. After she finishes she says, "i can breathe for now, thanks so much and again sorry for sneezing on your sweatshirt" then kisses me on my cheek,  I can't help but blush.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...