Sneeze Fetish Forum

Any interest in having fics turned into wavs/audiobooks?

Stimuli

So, the idea just hit me that I could turn fics into audiobooks (and actually induce sneezes when the characters sneezed) and then publish it on YouTube, and I was wondering if there would be any interest for this? 

(Disclaimer: I would of course need consent from the author of the fics before doing this.)

*edit*

If anyone with a feminine/female voice would be interested in collaborating, I would be beyond thrilled! :D

Edited by aName
Edited to add a request

I think it's a great idea! I'd love to have that for the one fic I've written and maybe some of the scenarios I have in mind. I've considered something like that but I suppose that was closer to roleplay than this. 

27 minutes ago, Travel said:

I think it's a great idea! I'd love to have that for the one fic I've written and maybe some of the scenarios I have in mind. I've considered something like that but I suppose that was closer to roleplay than this. 

Haha I'm definitely open to do this :D shoot me a link of the fic(s) and I will get right to work :D (feel free to PM if you don't want it public haha) 

I should add that I'm a guy so the sneezes, and the voice may be quite manly :D

20 minutes ago, aName said:

Haha I'm definitely open to do this :D shoot me a link of the fic(s) and I will get right to work :D (feel free to PM if you don't want it public haha) 

I should add that I'm a guy so the sneezes, and the voice may be quite manly :D

Here it is: 

I should say, if you could get women to read the female parts and do the female sneezes, that'd be awesome. 

10 minutes ago, Travel said:

Here it is: 

I should say, if you could get women to read the female parts and do the female sneezes, that'd be awesome. 

Gonna get right to work! I have edited the original post :D gonna reach out to some wav creators to see if they'd be interested in collaborating :D

5 minutes ago, aName said:

Gonna get right to work! I have edited the original post :D gonna reach out to some wav creators to see if they'd be interested in collaborating :D

Sweet! I'd love to hear what you come up with!  I know some of the names and stuff might be hard to pronounce so let me know if you need help with knowing how they should be said. 

Edited by Travel
15 hours ago, Travel said:

Sweet! I'd love to hear what you come up with!  I know some of the names and stuff might be hard to pronounce so let me know if you need help with knowing how they should be said. 

Haha thank you :D the raw audio (the text, as I still am on the lookout for female voice actors) has now been recorded. Gonna do some editing and checking for willing participants :D

8 minutes ago, Usagi said:

Honestly would love this but would have no idea how to get it for my fics :P

Haha shoot me a link and I'll give it a shot! (And as mentioned above, I might only be able to do male voicing, and sneezes, but hoping for more people to join me on my quest :D )

5 hours ago, aName said:

Haha thank you :D the raw audio (the text, as I still am on the lookout for female voice actors) has now been recorded. Gonna do some editing and checking for willing participants :D

That was fast! Thanks! I hope you can find some female (or male for that matter) voice actors. 

13 hours ago, aName said:

Haha shoot me a link and I'll give it a shot! (And as mentioned above, I might only be able to do male voicing, and sneezes, but hoping for more people to join me on my quest :D )

Ummm..try this one! Maybe? I'm curious. 

3 hours ago, Usagi said:

Ooh now that's a nice fic! Gonna get right to work with it as soon as I finish up the first one :D

7 hours ago, aName said:

Ooh now that's a nice fic! Gonna get right to work with it as soon as I finish up the first one :D

Cool! thank ya kindly~. 

Happy to help provide some female sneezes!  Maybe you do the narration and then edit my sneezes in when appropriate?  I'm kinda uncomfortable just... speaking out stories as unlikely as that sounds considering all the other crap I've done lol.  Call it stage fright lol.

34 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

Happy to help provide some female sneezes!  Maybe you do the narration and then edit my sneezes in when appropriate?  I'm kinda uncomfortable just... speaking out stories as unlikely as that sounds considering all the other crap I've done lol.  Call it stage fright lol.

Good lord I'm honoured! :D oh and I definitely get you on the stage fright! I was almost shaking after recording the narration and everything :D

Furthermore the entire narration (with dialogue) is done, the missing puzzle pieces are, the sneezes :D

(Did that just rhyme? Oh wow haha) 

5 hours ago, AltoFairy said:

I do voice work and would maybe like to give this a shot!

Ooh that is awesome 🤩

I have recorded the entire thing (minus the sneezes, but they just might be on their way haha), but I must admit, I did not do a satisfactory job with the dialogue :(

You are of course allowed to re-record the whole thing if you wish though :D shoot me a PM if you want to hear the current version and/or want to collaborate :D

14 hours ago, AltoFairy said:

I do voice work and would maybe like to give this a shot!

A lot of stories feature more then 1 female sneezes, so us working together could expand our potential pool of material. 😃

I fully support what’s happening here! I love scenarios!

Thank you, @aName, for coming up with this idea. 

If some sick-m/careT-f stories come in, I’ll do one. 

I would like one of my stories to be in audio, so I’ll edit later with one of my M/M stories. Thank you!

@aName okay here’s the story. Absolutely no rush. Thanks so much again for doing this. And pm me if a story comes in that is sick-m/careT-f. I’ll do it with you!

Edited by Reader
8 hours ago, Show&tell said:

A lot of stories feature more then 1 female sneezes, so us working together could expand our potential pool of material. 😃

That's a really good point! :D

Also, I'm in the process of uploading a draft example (but youtube didn't allow for 20+ minutes on my newly created channel so I'll have to figure that one out later today haha) 

2 hours ago, Reader said:

I fully support what’s happening here! I love scenarios!

Thank you, @aName, for coming up with this idea. 

If some sick-m/careT-f stories come in, I’ll do one. 

I would like one of my stories to be in audio, so I’ll edit later with one of my M/M stories. Thank you!

Ooh I'm super happy! :D looking forwards to making it :D

Honestly this has always been kind of a dream of mine, and I've worked with a few people to make it happen a couple times in the past. That said, I think I've also been overzealous with asking for it, and I feel like I shouldn't just take this as an opportunity to start begging for it all over again.

Generally speaking though I think this is a really great idea, and I'm sure it's something a lot of people will really enjoy. I look forward to seeing what you all come up with.

@aName

I think this is a really great idea and I'm Impressed by the amount of effort you're putting into it. Well done 👏 It makes me very happy to see other members pitching in as well and if we can get enough forum ladies on board I'd like to offer one of my stories, if they are willing to record it. I can't offer you any of my stories at the moment because they have almost no male characters and absolutely no male sneezing, but I may be able to offer them in the future. In any case, I hope this turns out well, whatever you decide to do.

On 5/11/2020 at 5:42 AM, Usagi said:

Gonna start working on yours during the weekend! :D quite excited to make it :D

On 5/13/2020 at 8:11 AM, Blah!? said:

Honestly this has always been kind of a dream of mine, and I've worked with a few people to make it happen a couple times in the past. That said, I think I've also been overzealous with asking for it, and I feel like I shouldn't just take this as an opportunity to start begging for it all over again.

Generally speaking though I think this is a really great idea, and I'm sure it's something a lot of people will really enjoy. I look forward to seeing what you all come up with.

I definitely see the appeal, and I suspect that I'm almost finished making the first one (came to the realisation that my Scandinavian accent was a fair bit thicker than I first expected, and my narration skills can use a bit of improvement but generally I'm feeling quite confident haha) :D

Shoot me a link if you want to, and have a male-fic (if there are more narrators of a bigger variety of genders than just me, it might also be possible to get female/other fics narrated haha) available :)

I will definitely add it to the to-do list :)

On 5/13/2020 at 10:14 AM, Likesn said:

@aName

I think this is a really great idea and I'm Impressed by the amount of effort you're putting into it. Well done 👏 It makes me very happy to see other members pitching in as well and if we can get enough forum ladies on board I'd like to offer one of my stories, if they are willing to record it. I can't offer you any of my stories at the moment because they have almost no male characters and absolutely no male sneezing, but I may be able to offer them in the future. In any case, I hope this turns out well, whatever you decide to do.

Hey thank you :D I'm glad that so many joined in :D

There's, however, definitely always room for more :D

I love this idea! I don’t have many stories but feel free to use anything I’ve written. I’m interested to hear when you’ve got any of them done - this is a great concept!