Sneeze Fetish Forum

Any interest in having fics turned into wavs/audiobooks?

Stimuli

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2020 at 8:42 PM, Usagi said:

Ummm..try this one! Maybe? I'm curious. 

Sneezes, narration and sfx (Sniffles, noseblows etc) recorded :D Time for the fun part; Editing :D

• 1 month later...

Are you guys still making it happen? :) It'd be fun to contribute, but the only problem is I have an accent 😅 so, if there are any foreign female characters to voice, lemme know (Idk why, but many people think my accent sounds German, so that's that). 

16 hours ago, peach_princess said:

Are you guys still making it happen? :) It'd be fun to contribute, but the only problem is I have an accent 😅 so, if there are any foreign female characters to voice, lemme know (Idk why, but many people think my accent sounds German, so that's that). 

As a matter of fact I finished one (not quite proud of my quality but practice makes perfect am I right? :D ) I hope @usagi is OK with me publishing the link ehehe

As you might notice, I have a raging nordic accent 😅

On 6/30/2020 at 7:18 PM, peach_princess said:

You actually reminded me of something I wrote a while ago, if you'd be interested in giving it a try:

I never officially established the nationalities of any of the characters, but now that I think about it, I do feel like it might be nice for the protagonist to have something other than a typical American accent like I tend to imagine myself.

However this one is pretty long, so I totally understand if you'd rather not, or if you'd prefer to only do part of it.

14 hours ago, Blah!? said:

You actually reminded me of something I wrote a while ago, if you'd be interested in giving it a try

I gotta be honest: the idea of taking a part sounds cool, but with working two jobs I don't have time or energy to plan anything 😅 So like, I could try and voice over a part in one of the weekends, but I can't take part in organizing the process, like finding a narrator, a male voice actor, other voice actors or whatever we need. 

Edited by peach_princess
my smartphone keyboard hates me
1 hour ago, peach_princess said:

I gotta be honest: the idea of taking a part sounds cool, but with working two jobs I don't have time or energy to plan anything 😅 So like, I could try and voice over a part in one of the weekends, but I can't take part in organizing the process, like finding a narrator, a male voice actor, other voice actors or whatever we need. 

i think aname was doing that part?