Sneeze Fetish Forum

Next door but one (F)

haymaker

I have written about this lady before, but since this is a place of indulgence, I will excuse myself for doing so again.

Two houses away from me there is a family. I think its Husband, wife and 2 kids. The lady is now in her late forties. Petit, nice figure, quite pretty but not a real beauty.

Now, this lady is a sneezer: I'm not sure if it's allergies, It might be, but I've never noticed an increase at any particular time of the Year.

Anyway, her sneezes really are something... they are so damn powerful !!  It doesn't sound like she forces them, they appear to be just naturally very violent and extremely loud, especially for such a slim woman. She generally sneezes in 3-5's but I have heard 7. They are dryish sounding but not completely. It's a 3 part sound and often after the first or second they're into tissues. It's difficult for me to see as the gardens are large and our fences high. But I have witnessed the event visually a couple of times and I can confirm she goes right over from the the waist.  Usually the first 3 are one after the other with the others following about 30 seconds apart in singles.

I tells you people I've heard and seen a heck of a lot of sneezing in my life, but this is proper X factor stuff and it turns me to jelly every time. Right now with the stay at home thing I'm hearing at least one session of it every day. She is out in the garden a lot but such is their volume I can still hear her when she's in the house!

Edited by haymaker

This sounds like exactly my preferred type of sneezes and I am somewhat jealous that you have this to take the edge off the lock-down.  

Wow amazing obs! She has a very interesting yet also a seemingly satisfying sneeze:)

10 hours ago, NoV said:

This sounds like exactly my preferred type of sneezes and I am somewhat jealous that you have this to take the edge off the lock-down.  

I have to agree on this one :D.

On 5/11/2020 at 1:00 PM, NoV said:

Ok I've erected a grandstand.

Tickets are available through the usual outlets.

The bar will be open between 12 -3pm.

Current Covid19 protocols will be strictly observed.

Please wear discreet clothing.

Thank you.

15 hours ago, haymaker said:

Ok I've erected a grandstand.

Tickets are available through the usual outlets.

The bar will be open between 12 -3pm.

Current Covid19 protocols will be strictly observed.

Please wear discreet clothing.

Thank you.

I need to get a ticket :D.

• 1 year later...

The latest on my very sneezy neighbour... 

So, a couple of weeks back a letter with her address was accidentally posted through my door. Ok I thought I'll go knock and pass it over, which i duly did.  She is more attractive at close quarters than I thought and I got a very nice smile and a thank you.😍  To see her sneeze at that moment would have been something, but of course it didn't happen.

However, this weekend I had some work to do on my Summerhouse, so I was in the garden for most of Saturday and some of Sunday. Luckily she and her hubby were outside in their garden too...and i got a result... 13 sneezes on day one!!  She started with 4 (2 doubles)and then an hour later there was a 7 (a lovely triple with the rest strung out over the following few minutes) and in the afternoon a double. Then on Sunday I heard 4 massive sneezes.. from inside her house!!!! 4 in a row... just fantastic sneezes. 

This woman could really bring the pervert out in me: I would love to have a decent recording of those monsters, but with the size of our gardens I'd need some serious kit and I think my wife might ask a few questions if she saw me up a ladder holding a directional microphone!!!

Edited by haymaker
On 7/7/2021 at 6:14 AM, haymaker said:This woman could really bring the pervert out in me: I would love to have a decent recording of those monsters, but with the size of our gardens I'd need some serious kit and I think my wife might ask a few questions if she saw me up a ladder holding a directional microphone!!!

HAHAHAH that’d be absolutely hilarious if that were to happen. 

Thanks for sharing! Like the others have said, I am extremely jealous that she isn’t my neighbour.

• 9 months later...

N.B. To make sense of this post you'll need to have read the earlier ones in this thread

So, I've not heard or seen anything from my fantastically sneezy neighbour (or her hubby) now for at least 6 months, so I can only conclude that they are renting or have moved out permanently 🙁☹️😪  I have seen folk out in their garden but not them. As you may conclude from the previous posts I'm quite obsessed with this woman's sneezes and I've always wanted to record them, but have never done so due to it being impractical and just a tad too creepy for me to pursue seriously. However, I have always hoped I'd come across a similar sounding sneeze on youtube so that I could provide an example to you folk of what I've been going on about.  Well, I think I've found something similar. There is only one sneeze here (my neighbour did these in multiples) but it's pretty close, apart from perhaps my neighbour's sneeze is a bit more violent with a slightly wetter sound

Edited by haymaker

Phoebe is pretty hot.

Sneezy neighbours always provide good obs.

Edited by Mr Sneezy
  • 1 year later...

Sorry for bumping this one up again, but today I was in my garden and I heard it; a fab triple sneeze into tissues.... SHE'S BACK!!! My wonderfully sneezy neighbour has returned. Whether it's for good I don't know. I'd assumed she and hubby had moved because different folk have been living there for the last 18 months, but maybe they were just renting.

If you read my previous posts on this thread you'll understand why I'm excited. It's just something about the way this woman sneezes and shakes my soul: they're just so intense and forceful, especially the first 3 or 4 (there can be up to 7) ...and she sneezes a lot. She surely must be known for regularly sneezing at work or socially. 

Anyway I'm home based tomorrow, so i'll be hoping for some more action.

Edited by haymaker
18 hours ago, haymaker said:

Sorry for bumping this one up again, but today I was in my garden and I heard it; a fab triple sneeze into tissues.... SHE'S BACK!!! My wonderfully sneezy neighbour has returned. Whether it's for good I don't know. I'd assumed she and hubby had moved because different folk have been living there for the last 18 months, but maybe they were just renting.

If you read my previous posts on this thread you'll understand why I'm excited. It's just something about the way this woman sneezes and shakes my soul: they're just so intense and forceful, especially the first 3 or 4 (there can be up to 7) ...and she sneezes a lot. She surely must be known for regularly sneezing at work or socially. 

Anyway I'm home based tomorrow, so i'll be hoping for some more action.

Does she cover?

2 hours ago, Fishman44 said:

Does she cover?

I haven't been able to witness her sneezing visually very often, however, I can tell from the sound that she uses tissues quite often, although sometimes she gets caught out and sneezes openly.

Btw today: nothing. I don't think they were in all day. I'm not yet sure whether they have returned permanently or had just called by. At least it proves they still have a connection with the house. Of course I'm hoping they've now moved back in. Time will tell.  

1 hour ago, haymaker said:

I haven't been able to witness her sneezing visually very often, however, I can tell from the sound that she uses tissues quite often, although sometimes she gets caught out and sneezes openly.

Btw today: nothing. I don't think they were in all day. I'm not yet sure whether they have returned permanently or had just called by. At least it proves they still have a connection with the house. Of course I'm hoping they've now moved back in. Time will tell.  

These are great! Keep them up if you can.

Everybody craves one of these neighbours. Reminds me of a obs i was 17ish next door a young women in her early 20s lets call her Jane blond, cute bob white bikini lying on a sun lounger.. Has loud hayfever induced sneeze fit before pulling out a mens white hanky gives her nose a big honk. Neighbours hey arent we lucky 

Edited by Engmanny