Sneeze Fetish Forum

Should I have gone for it?

Neogiomach

So! There are several combination locked doors where I work and I’m in charge of changing them from time to time. Well last night I was trying to come up with clever six-letter words that correspond to numbers like on a telephone keypad, something all my coworkers could remember pretty easily. I caught myself writing down a few possibilities like SNEEZE or TISSUE and HACHOO and just thinking about making THEM the lock combinations made me flush bright red, although I doubt anyone noticed at the time...

In the end I chickened out and used boring six-letter words ( think along the lines of GOFISH) 

So.... should I have gone with my original ideas? 🤫🤧

uh, no? it would have been fucked up of you to make someone unwittingly unlock a lock using a codeword that u get sexual gratification out of, so it's a good thing that you didn't

I Didn’t really look at it from that standpoint, it was more a fleeting thought I thought might make an interesting discussion topic, now I sort of feel guilty for even thinking about it. 

Neo .. yes I think you did the sensible thing..... someone may well have questioned you re the codewords....and as is said above getting sexual gratification could have been awkward for you … but we do have those thoughts don't we ?

yea, tho i would have probably thought "teeheehee i could make it say sneeze" fleetingly, and i wouldn't have considered it as a viable option bc of the aforementioned reasons 

I don't really know what would I have done! There's a part of me that says "do it, for fun", but another one thinks like Q. I just think that you did the right thing. 

26 minutes ago, RB said:

There’s a really simple solution here. https://randomwordgenerator.com/

It let’s you choose the number of letters. Who’s to say it didn’t come out with “sneeze”? It’s not like anyone would ask for the screenshot. 

how about just don't? seems like that would be a much easier solution, and not morally ambiguous at all

My goodness! Can we all take a breath, please? Words are not morally ambiguous. At no time did this person even hint that any sexual gratification was involved, just a mild fleeting emotional response. If “hungry” was chosen, would anyone anywhere immediately think the person was into vore? Of course not. There is absolutely nothing wrong if someone chooses to use an aspect of their personality in everyday life that has zero impact on the rest of the world. 

2 hours ago, RB said:

If “hungry” was chosen, would anyone anywhere immediately think the person was into vore? Of course not. 

you seem to be caught up on this idea of someone finding him out or him being caught, which couldn't be further from the point. 

forcing someone else, who did not consent to participating even obliquely in your kink, use a codeword that you secretly find sexual to unlock something: is wrong. 

2 hours ago, RB said:

At no time did this person even hint that any sexual gratification was involved,

Screenshot-20200519-125833.png

Screenshot-20200519-130718.png

🤔