Sneeze Fetish Forum

Recent Vice Article

beatlelover22

Hi guys! Haven't posted in awhile (and mods please remove/move this post if it's in the wrong place) but I was wondering if anyone saw the recent Vice article? I'm always shocked when something like this makes the news. Basically it was about how we're "torn" about the COVID-19 situation and you can check it out here if you're inclined. 

fuck me, my words made it onto vice.com. please form an orderly line for autographs everybody

1 minute ago, jejune said:

fuck me, my words made it onto vice.com. please form an orderly line for autographs everybody

Mx. Jejune! Mx. Jejune! Can I have your autograph please, sir? Sign right on my forehead.

8 minutes ago, rosesarered said:

Mx. Jejune! Mx. Jejune! Can I have your autograph please, sir? Sign right on my forehead.

sure thing, miss! feel free to tattoo it on if you want, i won't mind!

The only thing I thought was funny was the article's author thinking we'd be finding fetish pleasure from the article. Unless you had a humiliation fetish, I don't see it. The comment on pepper made me think about how many users, myself included, wouldn't dream about sneezing in public ON people or spreading disease in general. It wasn't totally painting our weird fetish (no offense, but it is strange) in a negative light but it's still silly. Leave it to Vice to report on a month old Twitter discussion. Clap clap.

Hey I was interviewed for this article! 

I didn’t know it was based on posts from here when the journalist reached out to me, but I thought it was pretty cool to shed some more light on sneeze fetishes

7 hours ago, jano said:

The only thing I thought was funny was the article's author thinking we'd be finding fetish pleasure from the article. Unless you had a humiliation fetish, I don't see it. The comment on pepper made me think about how many users, myself included, wouldn't dream about sneezing in public ON people or spreading disease in general. It wasn't totally painting our weird fetish (no offense, but it is strange) in a negative light but it's still silly. Leave it to Vice to report on a month old Twitter discussion. Clap clap.

Yeah, I totally agree! It was a little silly and yeah, it's a more "out there" fetish but I'm always surprised when it gets media attention. 

4 hours ago, amarawaters said:

Hey I was interviewed for this article! 

I didn’t know it was based on posts from here when the journalist reached out to me, but I thought it was pretty cool to shed some more light on sneeze fetishes

Wow really? Did you guys do a phone interview or email? Was the journalist kind/respectful? You don't have to answer if you feel uncomfortable, I'm just curious! 

On 5/15/2020 at 1:52 AM, beatlelover22 said:

Wow really? Did you guys do a phone interview or email? Was the journalist kind/respectful? You don't have to answer if you feel uncomfortable, I'm just curious! 

She was lovely! Contacted me on twitter and everything happened there 

it was my first experience with a journalist and it was definitely positive:)

It wasnt really your traditional ‘interview’, she just asked me to answer a few vague questions/topics in a little paragraph response