Sneeze Fetish Forum

In the service of Lady Annabelle (F/F)

oOMariusOo

Hi all,
This story is the second that I wrote, but it is the first that I was able to translate. I don't know if the English translation is correct. I'm not very good at writing in English but I hope you enjoy it. I am sorry if this is not very legible. I will try to do better next time. However, don't hesitate to tell me what's wrong. Good reading ! ^_^

(I did not give much indication on the main characters, it is especially so that the reader can imagine them as he wants.)
Personally, I see Sophie in blonde or brunette. Small upturned nose with very slightly wider nostrils. And Lady Annabelle with long black or red hair. With a fine and straight nose.

Important :
There is a fairly long intro at the beginning of the story. Before getting to the heart of sneezing. This is mainly to be able to bring the reader into a certain atmosphere.
Powerful sneezing mainly in the face of dust. Also, there is a bit of submission.

The story I'm going to tell here is that of a young woman arriving in the service of a noble woman living in an old dusty castle. The young woman's name is Sophie. She is a young woman, 24 years old, small, thin with blue eyes. The Noble, Lady Annabelle, is a woman of around 30 or 40 years old. A tall, slim woman with very beautiful green eyes and a piercing look.

It was in 1812, around 4 p.m., that little Sophie arrived at the gates of the estate. Her small suitcase on the ground, her feet together and her back straight, she rang the small bell at the entrance which rang in the courtyard of the castle. Through the gate, she sees an old lady, about the end of her sixties, walking briskly in her direction. She was dressed in a large, drab gray dress. Sophie meanwhile, she wore a little sky blue dress and an unpretentious little white shawl. Arrived at the portal, she observed Sophie from bottom to top and in a dry and cold voice, she asked him...
- Who are you and what do you want ?

Sophie introduced herself calmly...
- My name is Sophie Soberwish. I was sent here to enter Lady Annabelle's service.

She also gave him a letter through the portal which the old lady did not fail to snatch from her hands. After reading this one, she took a bunch of keys from her pocket, opened the portal for her and replied in an always cold manner:
- Very well, follow me !

Little Sophie grabbed her little suitcase and they both headed for the main doors of the castle. It was a large, dark and agonizing castle with several wings and multiple dirty windows. Arriving in the main hall, it was much darker than she imagined. A large chandelier of around thirty candles hung from the ceiling, yet only lit a small part of the center of the room. There were also some chandeliers hanging on the walls near the doors and aisles. Two stone columns supported the high ceiling of the room and a staircase facing the front door led to the upper floor. The decoration was simple and sober. A luxurious red velvet sofa and finely crafted oak wood frame located in one of the corners of the room placed on a beautiful carpet and next to it a simple small shelf filled with books. There were also numerous paintings depicting dismal images of death and blood, mostly depicting severed heads. Nevertheless, a small detail surprised Sophie, the hall was particularly clean. There was not the shadow of a spider web, not a single speck of dust, everything was perfectly clean and a scent of lilac was floating in the air.

Sophie followed the old lady who went to a very small door to the right of the entrance, in a small dark and very narrow corridor leading to some small rooms. They entered one of them, the old lady turned to Sophie and said to her :
- Here is your room, this is where you will come to rest when you have the time. I will now introduce you to the most important house rules. I'll explain once so be careful, did you understand me ?

- Yes. (replied Sophie calmly)

- Good. Rule number one, NEVER watch Miss Lady Annabelle. When she enters the room where you are, kneel immediately, hands and face on the floor. Do not raise your head under any circumstances and do not talk to her unless she asks you a question, in which case be simple and concise.

A rule that greatly surprised Sophie, she never thought she should do such a thing. But not wanting to create a problem, she nodded, smiling.

- Rule number two, Lady Annabelle hates people's sniffles and even more their sneezing. If you need to blow your nose, wait until Miss Lady Annabelle leaves the room and do it very discreetly.

Another very strange rule thought Sophie. However, wanting to reassure her, she replied :
- No worries madam, I have no allergies, I always keep my nose clean and clear. In addition, I almost never sneeze and even in the rare cases where this happens to me, I know how to be extremely discreet.

- Good. Rule number three, Lady Annabelle hates dust, so please be extremely careful in your work. If you follow these three rules to the letter, I am sure you will enjoy yourself here. There are clean clothes that best suit your status on the bed. Change your clothes quickly, I'll wait for you in the lobby for ten minutes to give you your instructions for the day.

The old lady came out of the room, slowly closing the door behind her.
Sophie then hastened to dress in these new clothes. A dark but faded little black dress and a pair of small sandals. She took advantage of these few minutes to take a closer look at her new room. There was not much to see. A small wooden bed, a small bedside table, a dresser for clothes and a small high table with a bowl of clean water and a jug of porcelain. The room was not particularly cleaned, apart from the clean clothes that were on the bed, the furniture was dusty, the smell of dust even floated in the air and there were no windows to ventilate. The only light in the room came from a candlestick with four candles which was placed on the dresser. After a few minutes, Sophie left her room and walked along the small corridor towards the Hall. Once there, she saw the old lady waiting for her with firm feet. A small suitcase on the ground, she was dressed in a burgundy jacket and hat.

In a dry voice, she said to him :
- Okay, there you are. Follow me without asking a question, I will explain all the instructions to respect in each room. If you have questions, you will ask them afterwards.

They both left in the numerous rooms of the castle, the rules in general were simple and common to all areas. Clean this, wash it, don't forget to dust it here and there. Change the candles regularly. She also revealed to him that the windows are not dirty but that they were deliberately tinted because Lady Annabelle could not stand the sunlight. Regarding meal times, she should not do it except in case of express request from Lady Annabelle. The decoration of most of the rooms was like the entrance hall. Some luxurious solid wood furniture, finely crafted carpets, silks here and there. But always so little light, the only room that had a little more light was the main living room, which was mainly lit by a huge chimney fire at the back of the room.

The tour ends at the start of a long driveway on the first floor. The old lady turned to Sophie one last time and said to her :
- Here we are in the west wing, when you have finished all your daily chores, you will have to come and work here. All the rooms in this corridor have never been cleaned, so you will have to dust everything and clean it to perfection, it will be your main job. At the end of the corridor is a spiral staircase leading to three other floors identical to this one. Lady Annabelle gives you three months to finish it all. Now do you have any questions for me ?

Sophie remained frozen while observing the long corridor. The corridor was so long that she couldn't even see the end of it outside of the few lights that the wall chandeliers lit. From where she was, she could see at least half a dozen doors on either side of the hallway. Each of them quite spaced apart from each other, which suggested that each of them led to quite large rooms. After a few seconds of fixing, she regained her senses and let out a small chuckle.
- I only have one question for you. Can you help me with this corridor ?

It was then that the old lady began to laugh out loud. She even nearly choked on this giggle. She calmed down and replied with her first smile of the day :
- My poor child, I will leave this house forever in less than ten minutes. All the work I showed you today, you will have to do it alone and every day. Just like I did during my sixty years in the service of Lady Annabelle.

Sophie, her eyes bulging, she lets out a new, slightly louder chuckle. The old lady therefore ends :
- At least you made me laugh on my last day here. I wish you good luck. You will need it.

On these last words, she handed him the keys to the castle, went down the stairs, took her small suitcase and left never to return again. Sophie remained frozen for a few moments, trying to realize the situation. She really didn't think she should take on this workload on her own. She eventually took a deep breath and walked to the first door, opened it, entered, leaving the door open behind her. It was awfully dark there, she lit a small candle and went to explore the room. A long solid wood table was set in the middle of this room. It was covered with a probably red tablecloth. Hard to say given the thick layer of dust on it. She grabbed one of the corners of the tablecloth and frantically rubbed a small area. A cloud of dust formed around her but she was not paying attention to it for the moment. The color of the tablecloth seemed more and more to lighten towards a bright red. Rubbing a little faster, the dust began to spread more and more and penetrated gently into Sophie's nose which gradually began to irritate. After a few sniffles, Sophie felt a slight tickling in her nose. Rubbing it a bit to make it stop, but the tickling comes back stronger and stronger. After a moment, she took her elbow up to her nose and let two perfectly controlled and muffled sneeze pass. Ehh .. kshhhhh !! Eeeh ... kshhhh !! After which, the tickling stopped immediately. Phew, more fear than harm Sophie said to herself.

Wanting at all costs to finish with this tablecloth, she ends up grabbing two of the corners of the tablecloth and shaking them from bottom to top in order to bring down all the dust. Only it was a bad idea. In less than a second, a thick cloud of dust flies from all sides, a large part in her nose, a terrible tickling occurs and before she can even block it with her elbow... HAAAAATSHEEEEEEEEWWWW !!!!
It was incredible, never in her life had she sneezed like this. It was such a pleasant feeling for her. But the real problem is that as the door had been left open, the noise had no trouble escaping down the hall and even the echo echoed throughout the castle.

A long silence was heard and very soon after, the whistling of an icy wind entered the room putting out all the candles in the corridor leaving Sophie only the little light she was holding in her hand. In the darkness, she clearly distinguishes a shadow, or rather a silhouette with two bright green eyes which fixed her at the entrance of the room. It could only be Lady Annabelle. She knelt almost immediately, hands and face toward the ground. She was petrified with terror and worst of all, the tickling in the back of her nose was still there. She struggled not to sneeze again but without being able to cover herself, without being able to sniff her snotty nose, without being able to rub her nose and in addition the smell of the layer of dust on the ground did not help her, well at opposite ! She couldn't help gasping and was desperately trying to twist her nose all over the place to stop this torture. It was then that she heard a soft but firm voice, like a whisper in the wind turning around her :
- Your head must be lower. Your nose must touch the ground !

She did so, all trembling. She tried to breathe as much as possible through the mouth while controlling herself so as not to sniff without doing it on purpose. Now that her nose was touching the ground, she even tried to discreetly rub her nose on the ground to calm the terrible itching, but that only had the effect of gathering more dust in her nose causing her more torture. The voice continued :
- It's good. Well, since you're new to my service, I'm going to be magnanimous. Instead of inflicting the usual punishment on yourself, you will give me proof of obedience and loyalty.

The silhouette advances slowly in the faint glow of Sophie's candle. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw only the bottom of a thin red dress slipped in her direction. The figure took a chair and sat down next to Sophie. She crossed her long, very pale white legs and brought one of her bare feet up to Sophie's face. Her foot did not seem that of an old person, but rather of a young woman of thirty, maybe forty years.
- This is what I expect from you ... To prove your obedience and your loyalty to me, you are going to place a sweet kiss on my foot.

Without thinking too much, Sophie complied. She only wanted to be able to end this unpleasant situation to allow him to relieve himself freely. She gently approached her head, still trembling, still breathing heavily but quietly. She made a considerable effort to hide her distress and she did it to perfection. His nose was running a lot, however, running down to his upper lip. To try to control her runny nose, she passed her lower lip to clean up near her nose.

Surprisingly, the Lady's skin smelled very good. A scent close to orange blossom. But particularly strong, the simple fact of approaching her head was enough for Sophie to lose control of the situation. This perfume stung the back of her nose terribly, tears began to slide down her cheeks, her snotty, bright red nose burned her, she really couldn't take it anymore and her breathless breathing became widely audible... aaahh, HaaaahhAAhhhh... HHHAAAAAAAHhhhh... She managed to hold back despite all this accumulation. Which greatly impressed Lady Annabelle. Her wet eyes and tears flowed more and more from her face and she froze trying to control herself. Her entire body began to shake furiously, she really didn't want to sneeze in a situation like this. But no, it was not possible, she had to sneeze, she could not do otherwise! Completely distraught, she thinks that maybe she will be able to suffocate her a little time? But in view of all the accumulation, it seemed impossible !! Hhaaaahhh...

- Well, I'm starting to feel a little sorry for you to see you like that, so here's what we're going to do ... I'll let you sneeze once, but only one, no more !

Overjoyed to hear her words, Sophie tried to accumulate as much as possible HAAAAHHH... HHAAAAAAHHhhhh... This situation amused Lady Annabelle so much that she was going to place her foot just below Sophie's nose at the very last moment. All the dust and the sudden scent of the orange blossom did not fail to tickle his nose to its climax. WWAAAARTSHEEEEEEWWWWWW !!! All the snot ejected suddenly, dirtying the whole area, fortunately, the Lady had barely time to remove her foot.

- Come on, give me your kiss and I'll leave you alone for the rest of the night.

Sophie, all snotty under her nose, licked her two lips and put her little kiss on the top of her foot and Lady Annabelle left ...
- Good night Sophie, but don't expect me to be so forgiving the next time this happens to you !

Sophie waited a few minutes before daring to move to clean her entire nose with her sleeve. She even went so far as to push her two index fingers into her nostrils tenderly massaging the area that had suffered so much. She then went back to her room, taking care to close the doors behind her. Once there, she washed her face with the bowl of water and got dressed for the night before going to throw herself into her bed. Comfortably installed, she thought back to this day and particularly at that moment with Lady Annabelle. She had never sneezed like this and strangely, she had taken some sensual pleasure. She ends up falling asleep peacefully in the most total darkness. Until...

In one corner of the room, two small yellow eyes opened...

27 minutes ago, oOMariusOo said:

She also gave him a letter through the portal which the old lady did not fail to snatch from her hands.

Isn't this is a typo? Not that it's a big deal. I typo ALL the time, after all.

2 hours ago, bben9 said:

Isn't this is a typo? Not that it's a big deal. I typo ALL the time, after all.

Why a typo ?
There may be some sentences that are said in French but not in English. I find it easier to read this story in French so there are probably lots of mistakes. For translation, I mainly use Google translation. This is not what is best. :unsure:

@Usagi
Thank you. ^_^
But nothing says that the Lady will be so forgiving in the future. Maybe it was a good day. There may be some turnarounds where the Lady will end up being furious with anger. I have not yet written the rest, but I am waiting for your opinions before I venture to continue. Do you prefer a more violent submission or a gentler submission? Or a little of both. I was aiming more a bit of both, with ups and downs. :razz:

Otherwise for the sensual side.
Do you find this story sufficiently erotic and exciting ?
Or is it missing some things ?

Edited by oOMariusOo

I enjoyed reading this :) I have always enjoyed the scenario of old dusty manor houses and the maid/master relationship put under pressure by the need to sneeze. Thanks for posting.

8 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

Why a typo ?
There may be some sentences that are said in French but not in English. I find it easier to read this story in French so there are probably lots of mistakes. For translation, I mainly use Google translation. This is not what is best. :unsure:

Confusion, I am really slow-

Godly story btw.

20 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

Why a typo ?

@Usagi
Thank you. ^_^
But nothing says that the Lady will be so forgiving in the future. Maybe it was a good day. There may be some turnarounds where the Lady will end up being furious with anger. I have not yet written the rest, but I am waiting for your opinions before I venture to continue. Do you prefer a more violent submission or a gentler submission? Or a little of both. I was aiming more a bit of both, with ups and downs. :razz:

Otherwise for the sensual side.
Do you find this story sufficiently erotic and exciting ?
Or is it missing some things ?

I like gentle submission! Otherwise it was definitely erotic and exciting and sensual~. love her sneeze descriptions pretty good as well.

I usually don't read this kind of topic, but this is just awesome! Keep up the good work! 

• 3 months later...

I will weigh in and say that i prefer soft submission. Incidentally I suspect that lady anabel is a vampire, and that she has a sneeze fetish and enjoys seeing her servants trying to restrain themselves.

• 4 weeks later...

@bben9
No problem. ^_^

@NoV @Usagi @Agaba @Rose
Thank you to all of you. I'll be doing a sequel very soon, but right now I'm writing a whole different story. A real cataclism of sneezing. It will arrive soon, but you should know that it takes a long time because I have to write it in French first and then check each sentence to translate it into English. In addition, I write several stories at the same time and I switch from one to another, when I feel inspired. At the moment, I am writing 3 completely different stories from each other :

- A love story from the Middle Ages.
- A meeting of the SFF site (fictitious).
- A woman who works in spices.
- And the rest of this story here.

These are mostly female sneezing stories, but for those interested I may include male sneezing in the third story. :D

@hanahiru
That's good, I also prefer soft and tender submission. :razz:
Ah ah, it's kind of the idea, yes. But I will add a little mystery and suspense.

• 2 months later...

Vous écrivez le français? C'est super!

I don't know much French, but I know some basic words. It is amazing you shared this story here! Thank you for showing this story 😃

I love seeing different languages. If you write in your native language, don't be afraid to show the normal first non-translated story if you wanted to show the difference between the translated and non-translated story.

The 3 different stories all sound great! :) I hope you have fun with what you want to create in the future.

Your story here is very nice! I like it.

Oui j'écris en français. :razz:
It's my native language so it's easier for me to write it that way and then switch to English.

Glad you like my stories, it always makes me happy to know. Usually I post it translated into English but I always keep the originals on my pc. If you want, for the moment I'm writing a new little story that I'll post on the forum very soon. I could post the original in French followed by its translation in English. But don't expect perfect translation, most of the time I use Google Translate to translate my sentences. I don't have a very developed level of English, but I am thorough, when a translation does not pass, I change the sentence completely. ^_^

• 1 year later...

Congrats from another french speaker😊

If you continue, i agree with a more gentle submission. Is she a vampire? Or something else?

• 2 weeks later...

@SneezeLucario

Thank you. :razz:
This story is from a very long time ago, but I have had a lot of work since then and much less time to continue my writing. The basic idea was good to make her a vampire, I wanted to continue a bit with this idea a few months ago, but in the end I wrote a completely different story that I haven't finished yet and not yet translated into English either. I will probably continue one day, but the current year is likely to be particularly busy for me.

Besides, I'm currently writing another story in my free time, but it's a particularly long story, it will take me a long time to finish the first chapter. And I wish I could finish this one before I start another one.

2 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

Besides, I'm currently writing another story in my free time, but it's a particularly long story, it will take me a long time to finish the first chapter. And I wish I could finish this one before I start another one.

Ah, the dilemna when you have multiple ideas😅. Good luck for your work then.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...