Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose blowing on video chat?

CheekyGuy

Now that I imagine various of us are regularly communicating via video chat, using Zoom, Facetime, Teams, etc., I wondered who had encountered either a need to blow their nose, or seen someone else doing the same, when on video, so others can see? I certainly feel very very self-conscious about doing it, and would usually move away from the cam when that happens.

Or has anyone noticed tissues on the desk or nearby when speaking on cam to anyone?

Not noseblowing but I did have something funny happen in one of my zoom classes. One of my classmates sneezed and coincidentally, her video froze at the exact moment so for about 30 seconds her video was stuck on her mid sneeze with her face halfway tucked into her elbow. Very entertaining class!!

• 1 month later...

I've been vid chatting with one of my friend that I'm interested in at least once a week for a few months now and I haven't been lucky enough to catch her sneeze or blow her nose, but there have been a few times where she's rubbed her nose and said, "sorry, nose is itchy."

I remember a few years ago, I was video chatting with a friend and she suddenly got up and went off-screen. I asked "What's up?" "I'm grabbing a Kleenex to blow my nose." I couldn't see her blow, but I could hear, it was a pretty wet blow! I think she had a cold. It was a nice surprise, for sure! 😁