Sneeze Fetish Forum

Have Mask, Will Travel! (M, self)

GhostLily342

With the oak pollen falling around here, allergies have hit me hard! On the plus side, I’m still lucky enough to be working from home, so no one really has to see me in this condition. I know not everyone will be into this, but this experience was too unique not to share!

One night earlier this week I ran out to the grocery store for some essentials. I’ve been trying to wear a mask any time I’m in public since I’m considered immunocompromised. I was still pretty stuffy and not thinking too clearly, as will soon be obvious. My nose was itching a bit as I walked in, but I didn’t think too much of it.

Once inside, the urge to sneeze started slowly creeping through my sinuses. I sniffled it back, still not thinking much of it, but it progressed. Instinctively I patted the pocket of my gym shorts and realized that the only tissues I had were still in the car! So, I hurried along, fighting off this sneeze. I was wriggling my nose, biting my tongue, and sniffling, but nothing diminished the tickle much.

Finally, it was too much. I was determined not to sneeze full-on, since I didn’t want to  spook anyone. I leaned into one side of the aisle, pinched my nose through my mask, and stifled (“hhhHHHUH-NGT!”).The stifle was relatively quiet and the urge to sneeze seemed to have left me, but then my nose was running big time! I started sniffling more as subtly as I could, but my nose wasn’t done by any stretch.

A few minutes later, the need to sneeze returned! I tried all the usual techniques to make it go away, but again it was futile. I soon surrendered to another stifle (“Huhh...hhhhHHH-NNGHT!”), pinching my nose through my mask. Now, inside that mask, as you can imagine, it...was...a...MESS, and it was honestly getting uncomfortable; after all, the warm air from every breath I took in the mask just made my runny nose worse. So, having no tissues or hankies on hand, what do I do in the middle of the grocery store? I decided that my mask would be my tissue! 

Thankfully I was not in a crowded aisle (organic snacks), so without much hesitation, I pinched my nostrils through my mask, and blew! Warm, clear snot poured easily out of my nose and into my mask. I pinched and blew softly a few more times, until the irritation with my nose subsided.

Well, then I had little choice but to finish gathering my things and check out with a mask full of snot! Luckily the snotty mask was suspended just past my face, so it wasn’t actually touching me. I paid for my things, grabbed my bags and headed out to my car before another sneeze could assail my poor nose! After throwing the groceries in the trunk, I hopped in and carefully removed my snotty mask, then grabbed some tissues out of the console and blew my nose like a civilized person.

Again, apologies if this isn’t your cup of tea, but it seemed worth sharing nonetheless!

• 2 months later...

Totally worth sharing. I'm really surprised you didn't take off your mask after blowing into it though. I probably would have shoved it in my pocket.

On 7/19/2020 at 4:17 PM, ickydog2006 said:

Totally worth sharing. I'm really surprised you didn't take off your mask after blowing into it though. I probably would have shoved it in my pocket.

I probably should have! It’s just like me to be both woefully unprepared and lacking in common sense when allergies strike!

• 3 months later...

I liked it very much, thanks for sharing. Had one idea: I guess the store also offered tissues? The imagination,  that you would took a package, open and use one tissue before you would have to explain at the cash desk the urge of using before paying, would made my day. (sorry for my bad English)