Sneeze Fetish Forum

MAYfever!, oak and grass hitting my area

Bless Boy

So grass and oak pollen are giving my large sensitive nose a double whammy🤧😳 admittedly my allergies usually just involve a lot of sneezy waves, I don’t really experience any other symptoms. I just sneeze like mad all day long. Grass and Ragweed are by far my Biggest allergens. I’ll admit I do enjoy how cathartic and powerful they can feel when I’m alone. 

Fortunately, because I’ve been home so much lately I get to let them rock my body with no worries. 😁👌Anyone else been sneezy during quarantine?.

6 hours ago, Bless Boy said:

So grass and oak pollen are giving my large sensitive nose a double whammy🤧😳 admittedly my allergies usually just involve a lot of sneezy waves, I don’t really experience any other symptoms. I just sneeze like mad all day long. Grass and Ragweed are by far my Biggest allergens. I’ll admit I do enjoy how cathartic and powerful they can feel when I’m alone. 

Fortunately, because I’ve been home so much lately I get to let them rock my body with no worries. 😁👌Anyone else been sneezy during quarantine?.

Yes so sneezy- glad you’re able to sneeze in peace at home🤣