Sneeze Fetish Forum

Are there natural "hitchy people"?

Heathcliff

I wanted to post something just about sneezing for a change.

I never tend to "hitch" but some people do.

In cartoons, people sneeze in the classic "ah-aah-aaah-CHOO!" fashion. But does anyone sneeze like that in real life? It's divine, but very rare. I wondered if anyone naturally had these hitchy sneezes.

I'll tell you two stories-

I had a male friend who often had a hitchy sneeze. Very nice to see. He would do this regularly. At first, it got very obvious he needed to ruB or scratch his nose, he couldn't help it.Very obvious there was a tickle.

Next, he'd begin to gasp, but he couldn't easily sneeze quickly. It was loveley. Usually he hitched a few times before the enormous "HAH-DISH-OOOOOH!"

The second I only saw years ago, a woman at university. She had a very odd sneeze. A simple "Ah-choo!" But she always sneezed twice, and though the first sneeze was quick, the second couldn't come without a gapsing hitchy buildup. "Heeeh- ha ha heeeh- hah heeh- hahCHOO!" It was amazing to see. People laughed and she laughed, and I hope she wasn't to embarrassed

So have you met people who natually hitch?

For me it's something intermittent. Most times I sneeze, it doesn't happen. But in the context of a really tickly allergic fit, it can. Even then, though, it's usually just an intake of breath, not a fully vocalized "ah... ah... ah..." When that  cartoon sneeze does happen, it's usually because I'm letting it happen: giving myself over into the drama of the urge. So not usually in public.

Every so often you do see it, and I agree, it is completely divine. I can't think of anyone I've known well enough to say that they routinely sneezed that way, though. Maybe one person, a girl I had classes with in high school, who had this very unusual buildup leading into the first sneeze of what was usually a triple: "nnnnnnnggTSHIEh" or "iiiiiiiiiingCHeh!" It would start low and kind of whine or crescendo its way up into a kind of spasmodic, brethless sounding sneeze, followed by two more without the weird buildup. 

She didn't seem to be able to help this. But most of the time I see audible hitching, it seems like the sneezer doesn't have to sneeze this way. It's more just that they're really itchy and more focused on that than on being quiet. Which is absolutely fine with me, of course ;). Those obs of yours were lovely, by the way.

I seem to have that natural ability but I could fight it off if I wanted to- usually in public as mentioned above but my sneezes do tend to be rather “hitchy” naturally.  Something that always embarrassed me when I was younger.

I think that there's people that have naturally hitchy sneezes, as I have known a few of them. Don't know why, but I think they are! 

I get it quite a lot! Usually I feel the tickle super early so I'm left basically begging the damn sneeze to come out with a bunch of hitches

7 hours ago, Superman said:

I am that peson. Sometimes naturally up to a dozen hitches. 

i was not going to put you on blast but it would be a lie to say you were not the person i immediately thought of upon seeing this thread

15 hours ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

i was not going to put you on blast but it would be a lie to say you were not the person i immediately thought of upon seeing this thread

That's so funny! I owned up before you could out me 😅

• 2 weeks later...

This only happens to me when I have a cold. The tickle comes and feels like it’s building only to vanish completely, which causes the staggered breathing (I don’t vocalize it to create the hitching); this usually repeats 2-3 times with a significant gap in between. Finally, the tickle comes back and causes many staggered breaths as it grows so strong that I finally sneeze.

Edited by bingochamp7
On 5/25/2020 at 3:37 AM, amarawaters said:

I get it quite a lot! Usually I feel the tickle super early so I'm left basically begging the damn sneeze to come out with a bunch of hitches

ME TOO! If on the off-chance a sneeze sneaks up on me there's no hitch at all, but if I feel one coming super early, I can be waiting like 30seconds just hitching like crazy!

• 2 weeks later...

Usually I don't hitch, but very occasionally I do. You see, I tend to sneeze in threes, but every now and then a fourth sneeze tries to break through. And that one will almost always result in breathy hitching. It also sometimes, frustratingly, stops with no sneeze. But even when that hitching does finally result in a sneeze, it's always a much breathier sneeze than my normal loud ones. 

In the last year or two I have become more hitchy - it isn’t all the time, but it feels like it happens when I have a bad allergy tickle - those seem to be increasing over the years for me!

I realize that sometimes I can actively try to ignore it or slow it down, but it never stops them in the end  - but it’s always fun to try! :) 

Right before I logged in I had a self obs with hitching,  I was lying in bed next to my husband, and all of a sudden a slow tickle started in my nose. It kept building and it got harder to breath normal/smooth. I start to hitch on my breath in - it is definitely not like the cartoon sneezes for me. It’s almost like I am trying to breath in like normal, but my breath starts to shake and push out the opposite way. It creates a “huh-eh” type of breathing that happens anywhere between 2 - 6 times (normally I can’t get more than that before the sneeze comes). After “huh-eh, huh-eh, huh- huh-eh” I released a powerful “asch-ooo” and my husband stirred in his sleep - I like when I can sneeze and not wake him up, but make him move around a little! 😛 Within 20 - 30 seconds I rubbed my nose with my finger and started to hitch again but this one was faster and more powerful “huh-eh, huh-eh-Etch-oooo” and I hitched a little after “ahh-huh-huh” but lost the followup sneeze. I still feel a little tickle, but nothing else yet. This seems to happen more in the am - trying to figure out what sets it off, but still a work in progress! 

• 2 months later...

unless its a teasing tickle that needs to coaxed out, i usually only have one or two big inhales...."huhh...hehhh" before the sneeze. if it's allergies then i could have a few more hitches, especially if i've been sneezing for a while

• 3 weeks later...

For me it rarely happens. But on occasion, after more then a few drinks, I will get a small fit of like 8-10 sneezes, and towards the end i will get some hitching/false starting.