Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Fetishy Tidbits

Travel

Got a brief fetishy observation or self-ob you want to share? A random thought? Anything that might seem to small for its own topic but doesn't seem to belong in any thread? This is the place for it! 

I'll start: Woke up a bit stuffy today. Laid in bed, breathing trying to clear it. I was nervous that it might be something bad, but luckily, it seems like I'm only having an allergy flare-up because I've been cleaning around the house the last few days. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Travel

• BlessMeAchoo

• Kizzykai

• March Hare

A few of my favorite fetishy things....just some favorite starting off points for my imagination because I'm too lazy to write out full fics or even drabbles....

* A sudden surprise exposure to an allergen early in a romantic relationship, when there hasn't been time yet for the other person to find out yet, like a bouquet of flowers as a gift or meeting an adorable pet the first time back to their place

* All dressed up in evening attire and someone is trying out a new perfume or cologne, no time to wash it off

* A Saturday morning spent shopping for flowers and plants for a home garden or wandering a botanical garden where allergies were underestimated, previously unknown, or medication ineffective or forgotten

* The denial of an oncoming cold that ends up with giving up on evening plans out and about and cuddling on the couch instead...of course those colds are known to be contagious

Lucky for me I've read at least one excellent story for each of these tropes. What can I say? I'm kind of basic and easy to please. Anyone else like to keep it simple?

Today: temporary coworker, most attractive dude I have seen in a WHILE, vigorously rubbing at his nose at one point right when I happened to look at him. INSTANT FEMIWOOD. :dribble: Funny how little it takes sometimes...

1 hour ago, March Hare said:

Today: temporary coworker, most attractive dude I have seen in a WHILE, vigorously rubbing at his nose at one point right when I happened to look at him. INSTANT FEMIWOOD. :dribble: Funny how little it takes sometimes...

This!!! Omg I feel the same way just reading it!!! 😋

Idk if this bleeds into obscurity... I have a view of one of the "main" streets here in the Bronx from my apt. As I was online, I saw a curvy Latina girl with long straight brown hair and black yoga pants (and a big behind) walk by. "She's pretty" I thought. "I wooonder if she has a good sneeze." Suddenly she sneezed 3 (!) times bending over each time. She rubbed her nose and look around (I imagine she was hoping for someone to bless her). Anyway, she went in the building across the street. I couldn't hear, but it reminds me of how powerful this kink is. Otherwise, I would have admired her and gone back to work. But because she sneezed, I genuinely contemplated walking out to say hello to my random neighbor.

• 1 month later...

I've brought up before that I have a big thing for caretaking involving seasickness, but it's always rooted in how it's represented in fiction like a character covering their mouth. I've discovered that I also love that when it comes to sneezing; like a girl cover her nose and mouth with her fingers as  she tries to hold back a sneeze or to cover her nose from sneezing. 

3 hours ago, Travel said:

I've brought up before that I have a big thing for caretaking involving seasickness, but it's always rooted in how it's represented in fiction like a character covering their mouth. I've discovered that I also love that when it comes to sneezing; like a girl cover her nose and mouth with her fingers as  she tries to hold back a sneeze or to cover her nose from sneezing. 

I hear that! There's something distinctly hot in someone covering their mouth and/or nose when they (are about to) sneeze. Maybe because it draws the eye?

Mr Hare sent me a selfie last night and I think it was just a trick of the light, but mmmmfff his nose looked so pink and almost raw and sweet bibbling Jeebus H. Crikey YES. :dribble:

3 hours ago, March Hare said:

I hear that! There's something distinctly hot in someone covering their mouth and/or nose when they (are about to) sneeze. Maybe because it draws the eye?

I wonder what it is too! I have to say that the emetoy part I mentioned is only something I like in fictional contexts like a roleplay, sickfic, or someone acting or in an illustration. I’ve always wondered if it’s like an S&M thing like when they cover someone’s mouth. So I wonder if the same thing applies to sneezing here. But maybe it’s what you say: Our eyes being drawn to their faces or to their eyes. I have to say that in both contexts I love seeing their eyes! 

Some fetish-related things I have been thinking about:

1) When someone is coming down with a bad head cold and has to walk a long distance to get home, but it starts to rain heavily and the person gets splashed by a fast moving car. You can imagine how congested and sneezy that person will be.

2) When sticking a thermometer in your partner’s mouth but you are oblivious to the fact that your partner has to sneeze. Your partner sits there tortured by the tickle and a burning throat and anxiously waits for the thermometer to beep. It finally beeps and you take it out, but it’s too late to move.

• 3 weeks later...

I swear to something with Mr Hare. Says he, "when winter comes, I get the sniffles, you know... Sometimes it's worse than the allergies."

:dribble:

Jeebus, man. Way to turn my mind ON. I guess that's what I get for encouraging him to talk about it... :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve been roleplaying quite a bit lately, especially some motion sickness scenarios for my caretaking kink. But I’ve realized that overall I miss doing less graphic RPs when it comes to that subject or any subject in general. I’ve really enjoyed the graphic ones, but overall, I want more romance, more tenderness, more focus on character and relationships, and I don’t need for the sicky parts to be so graphic or realistic. 

• 3 weeks later...

I think I mentioned something about this guy I work with in the fetishproblems thread. After I told him about the fetish and my dislikes, he said he had an obnoxious sneeze. Well, recently, at work, I needed to use the reach truck and he was going to spot for me. This kid (he’s 30 and hates being called kid lol) is just all around super cute. He had just grabbed the flags from me and bent over with a really gorgeous, medium volume and not obnoxious (at least not in my opinion), sneeze. I blessed him, then told him it became really hot all of a sudden and I needed a moment. He was puzzled at first and then laughed and said, “I forgot about that.” 

2 hours ago, Sneesee said:

I think I mentioned something about this guy I work with in the fetishproblems thread. After I told him about the fetish and my dislikes, he said he had an obnoxious sneeze. Well, recently, at work, I needed to use the reach truck and he was going to spot for me. This kid (he’s 30 and hates being called kid lol) is just all around super cute. He had just grabbed the flags from me and bent over with a really gorgeous, medium volume and not obnoxious (at least not in my opinion), sneeze. I blessed him, then told him it became really hot all of a sudden and I needed a moment. He was puzzled at first and then laughed and said, “I forgot about that.” 

Awesome! How did you end up telling him? 

12 hours ago, Travel said:

Awesome! How did you end up telling him? 

Well, it pretty much started with us texting back and forth a lot, and a little bit of flirting. Then we were talking about preferences and turn ons, because well, it’s fun to talk about that with cute coworkers. And finally I just told him. But like a lot of people, I’ve notice he forgets about it.

22 minutes ago, Sneesee said:

Well, it pretty much started with us texting back and forth a lot, and a little bit of flirting. Then we were talking about preferences and turn ons, because well, it’s fun to talk about that with cute coworkers. And finally I just told him. But like a lot of people, I’ve notice he forgets about it.

Cool! I’m very hesitant to tell someone I’m not already dating about my kinks (unless I know they already have them.) Sometimes I wonder if I should if we’re already being flirty and the like. 

Edited by Travel
4 minutes ago, Travel said:

Cool! I’m very hesitant to tell someone I’m not already dating about my kinks (unless I know they already have them.) Sometimes I wonder if I should if we’re already being flirty and the like. 

Well, it’s all about how comfortable you are about it. I’ve been telling people for years, so it isn’t that big of a deal to me. The way I see it, it’s an added bonus if we are at work and they suddenly need to sneeze, they might make sure I get to witness it? 😂

7 minutes ago, Sneesee said:

Well, it’s all about how comfortable you are about it. I’ve been telling people for years, so it isn’t that big of a deal to me. The way I see it, it’s an added bonus if we are at work and they suddenly need to sneeze, they might make sure I get to witness it? 😂

I totally get that. For me it’s just that fear of turning them off because they might find it too weird or too gross, or even think that I completely enjoy their suffering because I have a caretaking kink. 

• 5 months later...

Nothing sneezy, but there’s a scene in “The Dig” where Lily James’ character fakes feeling faint in an overly dramatic way to distract another character, and my whump/caretaking alarms went off like crazy, and I swooned. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The weather has gone out of control here and we had turned off the heat in our house because it looked like it was going to be warm from now on. But Mother Nature had other plans and now we've gotten hit by cold winds and rain. I'm seriously hoping I haven't caught anything but it doesn't seem like it, but I've been very very stuffy the last few days. Hardly any sneezing unfortunately. 

• 8 months later...

The song “How simple” by Hop Along has a verse that says “We were covered in each other’s snot.” Hard not to think about the fetish. 😂

• 4 weeks later...

The other day I was on a Zoom call with people from an organization I’m a part of. I’ve only talked to the leader via text, and seen her picture. I’ve always thought she’s cute but since I didn’t interact with her much I didn’t really pay attention to her. She’s a latina brunette, thin with dark brown eyes, petite with sharpish features. On the call, she let us know she was having very bad allergies and had just gotten out of the shower. Her long, curly hair was wet and she was in a blue tank-top. Her nose was a bit red and throughout  she kept blowing her nose, and rubbing it with a Kleenex. Even with this, she was in good spirits, smiling and making jokes throughout. And every time she blew her nose or rubbed it, she raised her arms. I have a bit of a thing for arms and underarms so the way she displayed them, along with her looks, her attitude and her allergic state kept me buzzing. 😍

• 2 months later...

Ugh, there’s been construction and cleaning around the house, and that has given me some of the worst allergies I’ve had in a while. A lot of violent sneezing, congestion, watery eyes. Allegra is hardly doing anything for me.

I wrote this in March of this year. My husband caught a nasty cold from work which, later on, I caught. It's brief, but hope you enjoy it:

It is currently 2:26 AM, March 22, 2022.
Can't sleep because of this nasty cold I have. I woke up around 2 am having to sneeze. That's never happened to me before. While I was sleeping I can feel my nose itching and when I woke up I sneezed hard. 🤧

My husband is sleeping next to me at the moment and I envy him. I want to be asleep, but this virus keeps waking me up. As of right now, I can't stop sneezing, coughing, and blowing my nose. I've gone through 8 tissues so far in the last 2 minutes it seems. Sigh.

(To tell a secret, I'm loving this. I pretend to hate it, but, in all seriousness, I love catching a cold. I love colds in general)

My head is pounding like crazy. I'm gonna try and go back to sleep cause I know I need to rest. Just hard to when your nose won't stop tickling and then sneezing, cough, plus I'm achy everywhere.
Hopefully, I can sleep.
Ah...AH CHEWWW!
Goodnight...