Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Fetishy Tidbits

Travel

Exactly that kind of thread I was looking for, thanks lol.

So for every evening since approx. 1 year now, I'm in a voice chat with some of my friends, but one of them is always there (including me).

I don't know If I'm crazy but I felt his voice was a bit stuffy tonight. I had this tought all night long. Since my boyfriend was still on my side for awhile I was way too shy to ask at first, then someone else joined so I wasn't comfortable. After this last left, I swear my lips were burning to ask if he started to be sick. But I was so affraid to just have a : No. as an answer, I didn't dare to ask.. and now I only have this in mind. I seriously need help 😩

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Travel

• BlessMeAchoo

• Kizzykai

• March Hare

Last night I dreamt I started doing fetishy guided erotic hypnosis and as soon I woke up I thought it was the best idea ever.  Then I thought about it some more and decided it was dumb.  But some part of me is like "hey, other fetishes have ones made to cater to them, why not?" And then back to "nah". 😄

On 4/29/2022 at 1:17 AM, BlessMeAchoo said:

Exactly that kind of thread I was looking for, thanks lol.

So for every evening since approx. 1 year now, I'm in a voice chat with some of my friends, but one of them is always there (including me).

I don't know If I'm crazy but I felt his voice was a bit stuffy tonight. I had this tought all night long. Since my boyfriend was still on my side for awhile I was way too shy to ask at first, then someone else joined so I wasn't comfortable. After this last left, I swear my lips were burning to ask if he started to be sick. But I was so affraid to just have a : No. as an answer, I didn't dare to ask.. and now I only have this in mind. I seriously need help 😩

You're welcome! 😆

On 4/30/2022 at 2:50 PM, SleepingPhlox said:

Last night I dreamt I started doing fetishy guided erotic hypnosis and as soon I woke up I thought it was the best idea ever.  Then I thought about it some more and decided it was dumb.  But some part of me is like "hey, other fetishes have ones made to cater to them, why not?" And then back to "nah". 😄

I don't see anything wrong with this idea!

• 1 month later...

So today was a great day, I was able to say the word sneeze (in my first language) out loud.

I had a sneeze stuck and my boyfriend saw me trying to do it, he commented and I said : It's been 2 days since I last sneezed.

After that I just realized what I said, I never, ever said it so I was shocked. When I told him he said I already said that but then I explained, that it was impossible (he knows for the fetish and I already told him I had difficulties to talk about this topic, so at first I didn't understand his reaction..) Normally I say, this, that or my fetish when we talk.

And yeah later at night I finally sneezed and I thought it was a pretty cute sneeze 🥰

I don't know if it's a progression of getting rigged of my mental block but I'm satisfied

20 hours ago, BlessMeAchoo said:

So today was a great day, I was able to say the word sneeze (in my first language) out loud.

I had a sneeze stuck and my boyfriend saw me trying to do it, he commented and I said : It's been 2 days since I last sneezed.

After that I just realized what I said, I never, ever said it so I was shocked. When I told him he said I already said that but then I explained, that it was impossible (he knows for the fetish and I already told him I had difficulties to talk about this topic, so at first I didn't understand his reaction..) Normally I say, this, that or my fetish when we talk.

And yeah later at night I finally sneezed and I thought it was a pretty cute sneeze 🥰

I don't know if it's a progression of getting rigged of my mental block but I'm satisfied

If you don't mind me asking, what is ur first language?

1 hour ago, iojo said:

If you don't mind me asking, what is ur first language?

It's french, so the word was : "éternuer"

15 hours ago, BlessMeAchoo said:

It's french, so the word was : "éternuer"

Ooo thats so cool r u french? Or like French Canadian?

12 hours ago, iojo said:

Ooo thats so cool r u french? Or like French Canadian?

I'm french canadian 🙈

On 8/30/2020 at 11:59 AM, Travel said:

I’ve been roleplaying quite a bit lately, especially some motion sickness scenarios for my caretaking kink. But I’ve realized that overall I miss doing less graphic RPs when it comes to that subject or any subject in general. I’ve really enjoyed the graphic ones, but overall, I want more romance, more tenderness, more focus on character and relationships, and I don’t need for the sicky parts to be so graphic or realistic. 

I plan to write a lot about this actually! I’ve made a couple observations posts. About my husband and I. A lot of cutesy romance. Nothing too dirty but alluding to. Graphic details spared. 😅

My fiancé has such intense allergies I had to start writing in forums about it in observations.. like I’m melting. 

Basically he’s the epitome of what I think is adorable and sexy and sweet all at once when it comes to do with this fetish (and just him). 

Anything subtle and flirty about feeling sneezy, you name it, he does it. 

He points out animals sneezing. He is always the person to sweetly bless anyone and anything that sneezes. Even himself sometimes. He announces, has build ups, talks through them sometimes (he once ordered a coffee in a drive through mid sneeze) “hi can I get a huh, ah, huh-achoo!” “A what sorry?” “Im sorry, A large iced coffee”😳

he’s usually super sneezy in bed in the mornings and at night. We don’t even work so every night and morning is just a natural wakeup usually because he starts sneezing. He sniffles a lot all day and blows his nose a lot. He sometimes keeps a little napkin or tissue with him and gently wipes the tip of his nose over and over when it’s runny. He asks me for tissues in the car when he has a fit because sometimes it can be quite wet. 

he knows about my fetish and seems to find it a bit funny but cute so he does tease me with it as he gets more comfortable with the idea. I think I can get him to induce for me. He’s already taken chinnkni but he absolutely hated it.. I won’t make him do that again . Lol. Looking for ideas of fun/fetishy things to do with him during allergy season. So much opportunity but I’m so taken back by him sneezing so often already that I don’t even know what I could possibly do to make it better. It’s already a dream. 

14 hours ago, Travel said:

Your stories are a lot of fun @Kizzykai!

Thank you I am definitely enjoying the experience and I think it’s even more fulfilling to write it out after :) I made a little joke to hunny about writing “soft core pron” and he was like “you should do it! Write a book even!” Now I’m not sure that he had this in mind but. He’s a very open person and if I enjoy writing about him anonymously I think he’s down 😅 he already almost told one of his friends about my fetish one time.. I don’t think he quite “went there” about it but the way he explained the convo was a bit awkward. Tit for tat 🫣 lowkey I can tell he likes it in some way. 

3 hours ago, Kizzykai said:

Thank you I am definitely enjoying the experience and I think it’s even more fulfilling to write it out after :) I made a little joke to hunny about writing “soft core pron” and he was like “you should do it! Write a book even!” Now I’m not sure that he had this in mind but. He’s a very open person and if I enjoy writing about him anonymously I think he’s down 😅 he already almost told one of his friends about my fetish one time.. I don’t think he quite “went there” about it but the way he explained the convo was a bit awkward. Tit for tat 🫣 lowkey I can tell he likes it in some way. 

You’re welcome! I think you and I enjoy similar things fetish-wise. I’d love to talk more about it. So please feel free to ask a mod to add your email address or any contact info you want to your profile. 🙂

2 hours ago, Travel said:

You’re welcome! I think you and I enjoy similar things fetish-wise. I’d love to talk more about it. So please feel free to ask a mod to add your email address or any contact info you want to your profile. 🙂

How do I do that? I made this account a few years back but only really started using it a few days ago when I figured I can post observations 

Just now, Kizzykai said:

How do I do that? I made this account a few years back but only really started using it a few days ago when I figured I can post observations 

Just contact a mod, I think you can do it on the "contact us" tab at the top. Request that they add your email or whatever contact info you want to your profile, that way I or any other member with a validated status can contact you.

16 minutes ago, Travel said:

Just contact a mod, I think you can do it on the "contact us" tab at the top. Request that they add your email or whatever contact info you want to your profile, that way I or any other member with a validated status can contact you.

Okay I sent it in hopefully get accepte 

2 minutes ago, Kizzykai said:

It probably will. Keep me posted, please. ;) 

On 6/20/2022 at 1:57 PM, Kizzykai said:

Your e-mail has been added to your profile. 

I posted a few stories several years ago (my username was SoulSong22 back then), but my later high school years kinda ruined writing as a hobby for me. Anytime I try I feel like I'm doing homework 😓 I still come up with plot bunnies sometimes, so I think I'll just post them here for people to also fantasize about. Maybe even become inspired and write them? 🥹😌

Dust Bunny farm/ranch in someone's nostril. They somehow get loose and stampede all the way to the sinuses.

Nose exploration experiment. Scientist creates a robotic suit (think Iron Man) that can shrink, fly into the lab assistant's nose, has built in gadgets to manipulate the nose, mainly for sneezing, and can withstand the high winds and keep the wearer safe from being blown out or in anyway harmed by the sneeze. Also records and videos the experience for the assistant to watch on a monitor. (I'm really into the "micro inducing from inside macro nose" trope if you couldn't tell lol)

Based on forest nymphs/spirits. A being entirely composed of pollen/pepper/dust/etc. Causes sneezy mischief for anyone who wanders into their part of the forest/cave/meadow. I like to imagine they can breathe streams of whatever allergen they're composed of directly into the nostrils, or extend they're fingers like Groot in the prison scene, but less painful lol. Has the potential to get quite steamy, in case someone wants to write something for the adult forum? 😉🙃

On 5/25/2020 at 2:48 PM, polychrome said:

A sudden surprise exposure to an allergen early in a romantic relationship, when there hasn't been time yet for the other person to find out yet, like a bouquet of flowers as a gift or meeting an adorable pet the first time back to their place

Honestly this happened to me with my ex a few years ago. I felt more bad about it than aroused but I DEFINITELY made sure to pay for both the allergy med and drink. At least I'm into the caretaker part.

Over the last year I've been learning to cook a bit more, and I've discovered I'm pretty susceptible to seasoning tickles. There's this one that almost always gets me, I don't remember what the brand is called, but each one is based on a state. We usually have ones for Texas and South Carolina, and I really like the latter, and it almost always gets a very tickly and satisfying sneeze out of me ☺️

• 3 weeks later...

As someone who doesn't sneeze a lot (I don't really have allergies, nose sensibility, and doesn't really get sick in general)
I sneezed 4 times today, and I had 2 in a row so I was pretty satisfied
+ all of them was different, I always sneeze differently
I know for some people out there it's not a lot in a day, but I can pass some days without even let out a single sneeze.
I should start calculate them for fun just to see what my average would be, I'm sure I'm between 0 and 1 🤭

A quote from the book I'm currently reading.

""He leaned forward to stick his face where my neck touched my shoulder and breathed in deeply. The touch of his skin almost burned, and my blood stirred at his proximity. I held myself tightly in check, even though every instinct I had wanted to throw him on a table and taste him. He pulled back and sneezed. Nothing breaks a girl out of a lust cycle than realizing a guy is allergic to you. “Just got the hair-do, hey? I can't pick up anything there. All I can smell is the ammonia.” He sneezed again.""

I'm sure most of us disagree about a hot honey being allergic to us ☺️🥰