Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze fetish dreams. Anyone else have some to share?

AngelRain

So I had this really fun dream the other night. I don't know how many of you guys have watched the TV series Lucifer with Tom Ellis, but I had a dream with him in it as the titular character Lucifer and in it, I was his wife. And we were throwing these huge sex parties, which is very Lucifer, but they weren't just regular sex parties. They were allergy sex parties and to get invited you had to bring something you were allergic to to share and induce with. And if you didn't have any allergies, then you were supposed to bring chhinkni (sorry if I spelled that wrong.  I have no idea how to spell it properly). But yeah, needless to say it was a very fun dream with lots of hot sneezes from both guys and girls and myself. My only regret is that my stupid phone rang and woke me up from it so I didn't get to see where the dream ended up. But yeah. Has anyone else had fun dreams like this that they'd care to share with me? I love dreams and I find them really interesting even when they're not sneeze related. But let's be honest, those are the best ones, right? Hehe

oh yeah. every once in a while i'll get a really nice dream where everyone in it mutually knows about the fetish and has a good time.

I had a dream last year of Jason Mewes (Jay from Jay and Silent Bob) sneezing in a planetarium.  I think it's funny because in all his movies Jason has that sort of husky voice that sounds like he's getting over a cold.

a couple of weeks ago i had a bizzare sneeze dream (sneam??) that i wrote down when i woke up

i lived in this mansion, right? and my parents were like... people's who are not actually my mom and dad, like my "mom" was this heiress and my dad was like ... short and chubby and east asian ????? and i didn't really think of them as my parents??

and the heiress said there was like a bird woman in the foyer?? and she was like, telling me to kill her.

but i absolutely wasn't going to do that, i decided instead to just get rid of her like by making her leave or something 

when i actual went downstairs to see her tho she was fucking beautiful, like just downright sexy

she had this full, long tail of pheasant feathers, but they were like in these beautiful peacock colors. she was a lot taller than me, and she had thick black hair neatly tied back into some kind of fancy braid. her eyes were this lovely hazel color and she had really soft looking pink lips and this pointy nose that was like somewhat big, and light freckles, and she was wearing tasteful amounts of gold jewelry and a very pretty kind of boho style outfit in rich colors. she had like? a human upper half and a birdlike lowerhalf, kind of like a mermaid?

i was like completely fascinated by her. 

instead of trying to get her to leave, i plucked a long, loose feather from her tail and brought the tip of it to her nose, teasing it about her lovely, almost triangular or almond shaped nostrils.

and she let me, without pulling away or interfering. she seemed as willing to sneeze as i was to see her sneeze.

i could tell that what i was doing tickled, but wasn't quite enough. her breath was hitching lightly and her expression was exquisite but it wasn't enough to actually cause her to sneeze. so, i slipped the very tip of the feather in against her septum and tickled there, switching between one side and the other. 

her breaths quickened and finally she sneezed, three times. chhhih! hh-schhih! ha-eschh'h!!
i felt the cool spray over the back of my hand and my wrist.

i took her up to my room, which was MUCH bigger in the dream than my real room, and locked all the doors leading in. 

she let me tickle her nose again, but before she could sneeze there was a knock at the door. the heiress was like, rattling on about something. i wasn't paying attention, just giving like "mmhm. okay. yeah. mmhm." answers.

even tho i had stopped tickling, some of the delicate little fibers from the feather had broken off and were clinging to the inside of the woman's nostrils, and she looked like she was going to sneeze again. i tried to help her by holding a finger under her nose but it didn't work. she sneezed two more times, "eschhiuh!! aesschhiu!!" 

i had to pretend it was me, to avoid suspicion 

and then the heiress finally left, and the woman and i went to my enormous on-suite bathroom and 😏 in the shower.

Edited by •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•

Probably about once a month I get a really good fetish dream. However, I am always worried that I may talk in my sleep and inadvertently give away the fact that I have this fetish to anyone nearby. I am not known for talking in my sleep, but the worry remains... :lol: Anyone else worry about this?

It is truly crazy. In a dream,  I've thrown away my instincts regarding gravity and distance, but if a woman sneezes, I will do whatever it takes to pursue. Recently, I had a dream where I was hired to process cereal (rice krispies) through a conveyer belt. I knew I didn't want the job, but one random woman working there sneezed a few times and suddenly I was willing to observe the entire shift. Honestly, it sounds nuts, and I would never make that choice in real life, but it goes to show how emotionally driven dreams are to make a long term decision based on an instinctive reaction.

On 5/30/2020 at 1:59 AM, NoV said:

Probably about once a month I get a really good fetish dream. However, I am always worried that I may talk in my sleep and inadvertently give away the fact that I have this fetish to anyone nearby. I am not known for talking in my sleep, but the worry remains... :lol: Anyone else worry about this?

Yes!! Anyone having thad their SO or roomate overhearing any fetishy sleeptalk??

As for my fetish dreams, sure I get them from time to time but they tend to be pretty straight forward, not too much of a scenario or story behind them, as far as I can remember, straight to the point :P

It just so happens I keep a dream journal in the notes on my phone, and I had a sneeze-related one months ago!

In my dream, I was an assassin sent to seduce and kill a handsome prince. He was staying at a well-guarded hotel, and so I snuck in. I wasn’t too careful though and was quickly discovered, but successfully lied about being a messenger. I was cleaned and dressed elegantly, and then allowed into his room, but fainted the moment I saw him because of how handsome he is. He caught me and carried me to his bed. When I woke, we talked for a bit, and I discovered he was still single because of a prophecy saying he will fall in love with a woman who wakes him with the smell of her perfume. He then complained of a headache, and I grabbed him a painkiller mixed with an aphrodisiac and a glass of water. He took the pill and dozed off shortly after, and I immediately stripped partially out of my dress and doused my chest in perfume before laying down beside him and pretending to be asleep. My plan worked, and he sneezed himself awake from the strong smell, then promptly took an interest in me. We then decided to become married and have kids.

I constantly have dreams where I'm the one who gets sick/sneeze and people around me react (sometimes in good ways, sometimes in bad ways), which can be nice for my care-taking kink, but I'd love to dream of other people sneezing instead... Come on, brain 😒

All the time, but I’m never engaged with the sneezing tbh. Usually it’s just a thing that happens in the dream over and over but I’m completely uninterested it. 

This tends to happen in cycles with me. Sometimes I have plenty of sneeze-related dreams in a short period of time, and then I may not have another one for years. Last time I had a sneezy dream was back in April, and I won't be too detailed because then I'll end up in the Adult section, but I was in a bondage scenario in bed with this powerful lady I'd love to be submissive to, and there was a feather involved, but the weird thing was that she had the feather and I was the one tied up and sneezing. It's so not part of my fetish, if I could choose not to sneeze ever again I would go for it, but in the dream it was super hot. She didn't even have the fetish in the dream either, she was just using it as a tool of teaching me to stop being so afraid of losing control. I was panicking about making a mess and she was like "That's only a big deal in your head, besides, you do know that mess comes off in the wash if that's the case, right?" :lol:  Towards the end I chose to trust her and let go, and it was so cathartic I felt like I was having an out-of-body experience - IN THE DREAM! :blink: It wasn't even the most intense dream I've ever had (I'm unfortunately a very vivid dreamer), but it was definitely one of the more impactful ones. I'm well aware that my subconscious used a combo of my crush on her and my fetish to address some deeply rooted issues I have with control - unrelated to the fetish - and I'm not gonna lie, I think it helped me see things from a different perspective.

So yeah. In my last sneeze fetish dream my brain decided to have an intervention with me. :lol: 

Edited by Chanel_no5
On 6/17/2020 at 7:27 PM, Kicker said:

All the time, but I’m never engaged with the sneezing tbh. Usually it’s just a thing that happens in the dream over and over but I’m completely uninterested it. 

Sometimes I have dreams where it’s like I’m witnessing it, and I’m definitely interested, but it’s like I can only watch lol 

Silly Brain. 😛 

YES tbh they rarely happen to me but since i've been so obsessed with david spade i had one pertaining to him last night... it was just a young him and i don't even remember the context lol

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! Some of you guys’ dreams are so cool and sound like so much fun. I almost feel like my Lucifer one pales in comparison a bit. Haha. 

• 1 month later...

A few weeks ago,I had a sneeze-related dream.

So,I'm kinda obsessed with Benedict Cumberbatch,but I've only had one dream about him so far.

In this dream,I was watching a series on Netflix (which doesn't actually exist,starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman) and at one point the main character (played by Benedict) is coming down with a cold and has a sneezing fit (the sneezes were about 6,all stifled : they sounded absolutely adorable!).

I was so disappointed when I woke up and realised it was just a dream,I don't usually get that many fetish-related dreams so I was enjoying that one.

Edited by Zumil4702

I just had one where I was cuddling with a male coworker.  He was the big spoon and he sneezed into my back...I wish I could remember more.  Ughhh!  If only the dream had lasted longer.

It happens to me from time to time but it's super rare for this fetish. I don't remember many details, but it's more often "tender" than "erotic".
Usually a pretty woman with a cold in my arms and in intense hug mode. :razz:

I recently had a dream about a female classmate, K, who sneezes pretty consistently on zoom during our classes. I'll probably write an obs about her at some point; it's interesting because I've never actually heard the sound of her sneeze, but she seems to have pretty bad allergies and she'll consistently double over with a few sneezes a couple times during a class (on mute, sadly). As for a physical description, suffice to say she looks eerily similar to Claire Danes lol. The dream was particularly interesting because my brain had to sort of imagine what her sneeze would sound like, something I admit I've definitely thought about in the past!

In my dream, we were doing a class activity that somehow involved sort of a 3D zoom experience that's hard to explain (my dreams can get a little quirky sometimes...) when I heard a harsh "haaa-ESH-HOO!" Though I was presenting to the class and couldn't see the sneezer, I somehow knew it was K. I continued to present when about 30-45 seconds later: another "haaa-ESHOO! whew!" This continued another 2-3 times, with the sneezes getting steadily closer together and more harsh/desperate: "huh-ESHHOO!...............HA-eshh-OOOO!! ............hiiiiyyyESHHOOO!" I was getting more and more flustered as I tried to continue with my presentation.

After 4-5 sneezes, she did a little half sneeze/false start that led into legitimately one of the craziest rapid fire fits I've ever heard, had it been real: "haa-ehhh.....HAAA-ESHOO! HA-ESHOO!! HAAH-ESSHOO! HAAYYESSHHOO! ESHHOO! YEESSHOOO!! HAAARRRRESSHHOO! HAAAA-EESHOO!!" She stopped after 8 sneezes and sniffled a few times, before delivering a final "HAA-EESHHOO!" My dream self was somehow still presenting but was tripping over my words like crazy, and I remember being worried that other people would figure out my secret before I finally woke up.

I really have to give my brain kudos for setting up this scenario; it was the hottest possible mix of listening to someone be completely consumed by their sneezes, but not being able to see the sneezer and being flustered af due to the fact that I was literally in the middle of a presentation. One of the best dreams I've ever had, and I definitely wouldn't mind if something like this actually happens in real life when I meet K in person! Just maybe minus the giving a presentation part...

• 1 year later...

I have unfortunately never had a sneeze related dream, ever. Reading these dreams have got me jealous at what I'm missing lol. I've had caretaking dreams though. My favorite dream is that I am making soup for this monster.

This is what I remember:

I found myself in front of a pot full of bubbling soup in my kitchen. As I stir the soup with a ladle, I hear coughing coming from another room. I fill up a bowl with the soup (which looks like it has glitter in it) and put it on a tray. I also put a box of tissues on the tray, along with some napkins.

As I walk towards the room, I feel a strong aura, and the aura gets stronger as I get closer to the guest room. I feel fearful, but I walk on, determined to give my guest the soup to make him feel better. The door to the guest room is a little open, so I use my hip to open the door, since my hands are carrying the tray. I see a black, eldritch, monster sitting up in bed and his chest is covered with a thick blanket. His yellow eyes glance at me once I enter the room, and I swallow nervously. His eyes never leave me as I put the tray on the dresser that's next to the bed.

"Are you feeling hungry? I made soup." I ask, as I give him the box of tissues. He hesitantly takes the box of tissues and puts them underneath the covers. He doesn't reply to my question and he still stares at me.

"Is there anything else that you need? Do you need more covers? A cold, damp towel for your head? A tv?" 

"I want you to lay next to me."

"What?"

"Lay next to me." He smiles, which reveals his white, sharp teeth. He scoots, making enough room for me on the bed. 

"Uh, are you sure? I thought you wanted some privacy."

"Well, I did, but now, I changed my mind."

He pats the space next to him on the bed, and I reluctantly join him under the covers. I remember being surprised by him giving me a big bear hug.

"What was that for?" I asked, shocked at this sudden action.

"I'm thanking you," he said while squeezing me tighter. "I came here to torture you, but here you are, taking care of me, and you don't even know me."

"I was scared when I first saw you, but when you passed out, I just felt bad? I don't know, I just didn't like that you were feeling that way, while you were doing your job. I put myself in your shoes." 

I pulled myself away from his embrace and put one of my hands on his forehead.

"I'm glad that you're not as hot as you were before."

Once again he tugged me towards him, and he started to lay down. All I could do was go with the motion, since I was still in his arms. (Also the tissue box suddenly disappeared, since this is a dream lol) He was cuddling me under the covers, and I remember feeling very warm and cozy next to this monster. 

"Thank you, ______." And when he promptly fell asleep, that is when I woke up from the best caretaking dream I ever had.

From what the dream gave me, I think the monster was sent to give me a nightmare, but he attempted to do his job while sick. So when he attempted to scare me, he ended up passing out from his fever and I felt bad for him and started taking care of him.

I had a dream a few weeks ago where a really pretty girl was extremely allergic to cats, but was friends with a catgirl. I was watching nearby and got to hear all her sneezes.