Sneeze Fetish Forum

New Neighbor

castiel_angel

I’m not a big observations poster (this is my 2nd!) but I figured why not give it a go since the opportunity arose. I am grateful enough to spend my first few weeks of summer at the beach, and every week new families come and go. Today being Saturday, new families for the next week are just arriving at the houses, and the house next to me has just been occupied.

So here’s my story:

I, being the lazy person I am, decided to go outside and lay around on a lawn chair (trying) to get a bit of a tan. I wasn’t really paying much attention to the new people moving into the next house, but I couldn’t help but overhear them as they aren’t the quietest talkers. A guy, who I’m guessing was pretty young judging on his voice, was trying to get everyone’s stuff into the house.

I heard him say, “God, when you guys said you overpacked you weren’t kidding” which I thought was pretty funny being a girl and all.

Some time later I guess they were all sitting on the deck having a drink when he asked the others there if he could get them anything. One guy was like, “yeah, how about a girlfriend” which was when I totally lost it. Eavesdropping  Listening to these people was already entertaining in itself, but I was delightfully shocked when I heard the man from earlier announce that he had to sneeze.

There was a pause before “h’ETSSHH’IEWW!” and then another short pause before “huh’GSHH’EWW! The guy who asked for a girlfriend started laughing before yet another “h’ETSSH’EWW!” 

He apologized and carried back on with the previous convo. Not a bad start for the afternoon if I do say so myself. Since they will be here for a week I’ll update if there’s anymore sneezy action from the house next door!

• 4 weeks later...

I love it when you can eavesdrop listen, without being observed, when there's sneezing involved.  His sneezes were delightful; thanks for sharing!

• 4 weeks later...