Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you need a sneezy spouse to be happy?

Juniebee

Hi everyone,
How important do you guys think it is for your BF/GF/Spouse to be sneezy? Do you need that to be content? 

@Juniebee hmmm....good question...it’s definitely a big plus if they are for me.  But i don’t think I’d need it for me to be content.  An ex of mine was not sneezy at all and it never bothered me other than occasionally wanting it because it was an attractive quality to me.  Make sense?  What about you? 

it is not remotely necessary for me. if none of my partners ever sneezed again i would still have a fulfilling sexual relationship with them. i would prefer not to speak that hypothetical into existence, but while i'd be a little disappointed, i still have lots of other more conventional things i enjoy, so it really wouldn't be that big of a deal

3 hours ago, jejune said:

it is not remotely necessary for me. if none of my partners ever sneezed again i would still have a fulfilling sexual relationship with them. i would prefer not to speak that hypothetical into existence, but while i'd be a little disappointed, i still have lots of other more conventional things i enjoy, so it really wouldn't be that big of a deal

I guess going through my whole life never having been in a relationship  ( emotional or physical) , I've only ever realized that I like sneezing/ have a sneezing fetish without thinking that I may be attracted to vanilla things. 

I have no idea whether it's needed for me! I don't date as per my religion, but it's secretly something I'd think of in a potential husband ( as a plus, not a 100 percent necessary). I mean, allergies are sooo common....😇

If I did have a partner-in-romance, and they never ever sneezed naturally, I'd ask them to induce for me every now and again. I don't think I'd partner up for real with someone who was entirely unwilling to do that.

That said... I have literally always dreamed and fantasised about having a naturally sneezy partner. :hypoc:

oh well it's the dream right? but if my someday wife just sneezed a normal amount or even not very much, as long as she was still all the other things i lok for in a partner (honorable, compassionate, affectionate, etc) i'd be happy 👍

This ended up being a rant lol

well personally, I've had a big taste of the good life with my first love having the most adorable sneezes and quite frequently. She knew about it and was willing to induce for me (she could just stick her finger in her nose and start sneezing momentarily). Needless to say it was a dream come true, and she really helped me feel ok about having the fetish in general, as I had never told a soul before her. Unfortunately we grew apart and havent been together for over a year.

My next long term gf had some incredible sexual energy and was a lot older than me. We did a lot more in bed than I'd ever done, and I introduced her to my little secret after some time. She was all about it and actually started getting turned on when I sneezed, and I even got her to beg me to do some nose play with her. However, her sneezes weren't as cute and just didnt do it for me as much. Long story short, I'd like to think I can date around until it falls into place again. If I'm really compatible with a girl personality-wise and physically, I'd just like to think chances are she'll already have sneezes that entice me. The nice thing about this "interest" is there are so many different types and each is unique, so I'm excited to see what's out there. At the end of the day the most important thing is that they're not judgmental about it. I'm far too beyond caring if I'm dishing out some good energy on my end anyway ;)

Not necessary but if course its a plus!

My partner has been one of the least sneezy people I'd  ever met and that hasn't  stopped  me being madly in love with her.

Somewhere along the line however, the sneezy gods blessed me and she recently seems to have developed mild hayfever (she's been super sneezy with the sunny weather we've  been having). Its a dream come true but i I wouldn't say it makes me love her any more / makes me any more content 

Thanks for the answers, guys. Well, I was more thinking of whether it's possible for us fetishists to have...uh...a physical relationship that doesn't involve the fetish. But it does seem like plenty of fetishists are into normal, vanilla stuff also. 

I don't know, I think if somebody was sneezy and seemed like they were right for me, I'd see it as a greater sign that they are right for me. I'd never thought about it being necessary though, I was more  maybe, worried that it is. 

It definitely can improve an already great sex life or boost up a suboptimal one, but it will not replace emotional intimacy which is  a core of long term happiness. Whatever role it plays for you personally, I wish you the very best in your discovery.

What's so absolutely sad for me, being a person who loves other people's sneezes, but also I loved sneezing (I was shy about it in public but would induce at home)... But... After I had a sinus surgery 16yrs ago... I stopped sneezing. Completely. It's depressing as a per with a SD (as I worry about this... Would a person with a SF be willing to be with me bc I can't), but also bothers me as it's something our bodies do for our immune system/health. I have sneezed 1x in the last 16yrs...and it was recent (march);(Tangent Time) when started to happen it freaked me out... I felt the tickle & was false starting & hitching a bunch before I finally sneezed (it was due to a weird medication thing). But, it tells me at least that I CAN still sneeze. (I've tried inducing with stuff used to use but not worked... Though I do feel like I have more sensation that might cause a sneeze...im actually thinking about getting chhinkni to see if that will work - I'm open to ideas by the way). 

Anyway, my point is that I have to hope it's possible for a non-sneezer (😭) to successively be w/ a SF partner. 

Before all my weird shit started, I'd never been open about my SF (still closeted about it).. Even with my ex-husband. My sex life with all my exes never involved my fetish & with still great (w/ lost lol).

I think finding someone you love who you can share your fetish with is important but not a deal breaker per se. But, obliviously finding someone you trust enough to share it with is important. Also, there are a lot of peeps on YouTube who make vids where one has a SF but the other doesn't, yet they still participate in sneezy stuff for their partner. So, whether it be actual emotional relationship or sexual relationship, I think it can be good even if with a non-SF person... It's more about feeling comfortable enough to share your SF w/ them & that person accepting it/you & being willing to give it a try (even if they don't get it - just like you might be willing to try wearing a blindfold or cuffs for your partner to fulfill a desire of theirs). Sorry, this got very long lol! Hope it made sense. ;)

2 minutes ago, Oompaloompa197878 said:

... Even with my ex-husband. My sex life with all my exes never involved my fetish & was* still great (w/ most* lol).

Holy typos, Batman! Sorry - I should be sleeping lol. Dunno if I can edit (I'm new to commenting on the boards 🤷‍♀️). 

Night 😴😴😴

On 6/3/2020 at 4:41 AM, snzmn2016 said:

It definitely can improve an already great sex life or boost up a suboptimal one, but it will not replace emotional intimacy which is  a core of long term happiness. Whatever role it plays for you personally, I wish you the very best in your discovery.

Oh I know it doesnt replace emotional intimacy 🤣 

I was just wondering if its necessary for a sex life, but apparently its not and having the fetish isn't exclusive and you can still enjoy normal things. 

On 5/30/2020 at 5:37 PM, jejune said:

My last ex hardly ever sneezed 

Short answer: no

Somewhat longer answer:

My current SO is allergic to dust and pollen, with a heavily sneeze oriented set of symptoms so she sneezes rather frequently. While it's definitely a plus, I feel like I tend to worry about if she's alright more, negating the "nice" factor. It, to me, feels borderline wrong drawing pleasure from what she struggles with imo. (Furthermore she's not much into inducing, but open enough about kinks and fetishes in regards to discussions) 

Now, what I absolutely need in a relationship, however, is mutual understanding and openness. If my partner disapproves of my kinks and/or thoughts, I'd much rather be single. 

I wouldn't necessarily need it to be happy, but it would be great if I could have a partner who's into it as well

• 1 month later...

While the relationship as a whole would need to be based on a lot more than fetishy stuff for compatibility, I don't think I'd be able to have a satisfying sexual relationship with them if they weren't sneezy. That being said, I know from experience that while someone with really severe uncontrollable allergies is really appealing in fics, I have found it to be problematic in real life. If I'm not in the mood for them to be sneezing for whatever reason, then I'm probably going to be annoyed/uncomfortable/frustrated if they sneeze more than once or twice in a day. I think what would be the most ideal for me would be to have a partner that did have bad allergies to some things that were very easily avoided, but they were willing to induce with them for me when I was in the mood for it.

So, my original answer does not apply any more... because now I do have a significant other. Who has allergies. And knows about my fetish. And likes to tease me with it... and indulge me. So, yeah, I am ridiculously happy. But they make me happy regardless of their (perfect) sneezing. It's just a huge bonus. :wub:

When I was much younger, I had a girlfriend who never sneezed in front of me because she overthought whether it would turn me on. The lack of sneezes was a shame, but her tendency towards self consciousness and overthinking was more of an issue in and of itself. 

I think now I'm more experienced and see this as more of a kink than a fetish, it doesn't really matter. I'd like a sneezy partner in the same way that I'd like to date Hayley Atwell. If I end up dating someone lovely who isn't Hayley Atwell, well, that's great! 

1 hour ago, Shining Light said:

I'd like a sneezy partner in the same way that I'd like to date Hayley Atwell. If I end up dating someone lovely who isn't Hayley Atwell, well, that's great! 

this is the best way to describe it i've ever seen. pretty much how i feel too!

When I met my partner I didn't know how she sneezed. I just found her very attractive and it felt good being with her. When she did eventually sneeze I thought... Hmm pretty good. But when she got her first proper head cold it turned me into a quivering wreck - simply the best sneezing I had ever seen. Everything I dreamed of in a sneeze was there: not just the sound but the way she dealt with them. To this day she remains my number No1 sneezer of all time and believe you me I've seen one fuck of a lot of female sneezing.

She never knew about my obsession until a few years ago. Her reaction was not particularly favourable, but she's a class act and would never tell anyone or tease me with it. However, any kind of participation would be completely out of the question. But that's ok because it's not what I'm into anyway. I just love to witness spectacular female sneezing, everything else just happens naturally. She is definitely more self conscious about sneezing around me now, but I've got my memories and what i've seen will be hard to ever beat.

So, I would say for me it's been pretty important and definitely great for the sexual side of our relationship... but essential? I don't know.

Edited by haymaker

As someone who's been with my current partner for well over a decade, I can safely say that no, it isn't necessary. My partner's sneezes don't line up with my personal preferences, and in all honesty that was kind of a relief early on, because it meant that I felt no need to ask her to do anything for me. 😂

But what is necessary is a partner who is willing to understand this fetish as part of you, even if they don't participate in indulging it. If my partner saw my fetish as something weird and gross, or told me that I wasn't allowed to enjoy sneezes anymore, I would probably have ended up leaving her. But she loves me and doesn't judge my kinks, which is more than enough for me. 😊