Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you need a sneezy spouse to be happy?

Juniebee

On 7/27/2020 at 11:38 PM, Mario said:

As someone who's been with my current partner for well over a decade, I can safely say that no, it isn't necessary. My partner's sneezes don't line up with my personal preferences, and in all honesty that was kind of a relief early on, because it meant that I felt no need to ask her to do anything for me. 😂

But what is necessary is a partner who is willing to understand this fetish as part of you, even if they don't participate in indulging it. If my partner saw my fetish as something weird and gross, or told me that I wasn't allowed to enjoy sneezes anymore, I would probably have ended up leaving her. But she loves me and doesn't judge my kinks, which is more than enough for me. 😊

Just different strokes fella

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2020 at 8:10 AM, GoneByDailight said:

Short answer: no

Somewhat longer answer:

My current SO is allergic to dust and pollen, with a heavily sneeze oriented set of symptoms so she sneezes rather frequently. While it's definitely a plus, I feel like I tend to worry about if she's alright more, negating the "nice" factor. It, to me, feels borderline wrong drawing pleasure from what she struggles with imo. (Furthermore she's not much into inducing, but open enough about kinks and fetishes in regards to discussions) 

Now, what I absolutely need in a relationship, however, is mutual understanding and openness. If my partner disapproves of my kinks and/or thoughts, I'd much rather be single. 

On 7/27/2020 at 5:38 PM, Mario said:

As someone who's been with my current partner for well over a decade, I can safely say that no, it isn't necessary. My partner's sneezes don't line up with my personal preferences, and in all honesty that was kind of a relief early on, because it meant that I felt no need to ask her to do anything for me. 😂

But what is necessary is a partner who is willing to understand this fetish as part of you, even if they don't participate in indulging it. If my partner saw my fetish as something weird and gross, or told me that I wasn't allowed to enjoy sneezes anymore, I would probably have ended up leaving her. But she loves me and doesn't judge my kinks, which is more than enough for me. 😊

Yes. These two right here, these express my feelings perfectly. And yeah, I occasionally enjoy my bf's sneezes but they aren't my absolute favorite variety. But our sex life is pretty great regardless. Also I never felt the need to necessarily integrate "fetish" and "vanilla" sex. Feels kinda like eating cake and pie at the same time. But yes, I do need acceptance.