Sneeze Fetish Forum

Glassheart5?

iojo

I know she used to do youtube videos in like 2008 and then she switched to some invitation only site and now she uses manyvids. What happened to that invitation site? is it active? can I still get into it? is it worth it?

The site still exists. I don’t upload to it anymore, though. The upkeep was too much. All the videos I personally uploaded still exist on Vimeo, should anyone be interested in that.

3 hours ago, Glassheart5 said:

The site still exists. I don’t upload to it anymore, though. The upkeep was too much. All the videos I personally uploaded still exist on Vimeo, should anyone be interested in that.

Man, really? 

What userhandle are they under? I've never seen a "glassheart5" video on there.

On 5/31/2020 at 3:22 PM, Glassheart5 said:

Can I have a link to it please? I haven't been able to access it for some reason.

On 5/31/2020 at 4:22 PM, Glassheart5 said:

Where on vimeo? is there a link you could send? or a channel name?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/31/2020 at 4:22 PM, Glassheart5 said:

I’ve only seen one of your videos but it was amazing 🤘 I didn’t realize you had a bunch of other ones