Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you achieve sexual arousal from "normal" means?

SomeoneCurious

Not sure if this is more fitting in the 18+ section? 

But to answer your question from my point of view;

Certain scents (sometimes tied to the fetish itself (such as the scent of a forest during spring where you can almost literally smell the fertility of nature)), playful teasing (whatever that may imply), messy hairstyles such as, but not limited to, messy ponytails and messy hairbuns. 

There certainly are more but those are quite adult (18+ish). 

I can get highly aroused from watching people use their bodies expertly.

.... define "normal". :lol:  

For me, powersuits (by that I mean suits worn by those in power positions, not videogame armours) and titles get me like crazy. Experience and confidence, "know-how". An agile mind; ability to think around corners. A genuine smile. I tend to be more attracted to a certain type of facial asymmetry, but it's not present in everyone I'm attracted to. 

Oh, and, long, thick, shiny hair! :dribble: 

20 hours ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

when a woman has big dom energy 

Also this. :boom:

Edited by Chanel_no5
clarification

Butts.  And women dancing.

To answer the question in the title: no.
As for the question in the original message, plenty of things but they are all related to my fetish/paraphilia/what ever you wish to call it.

17 minutes ago, Bless you, Hi said:

I hope this isn't too bizarre or off limits but... really big butts. 

seconding

2 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Butts.  And women dancing.

This. And I also like the concept of men in lingerie.

Yes. Good, sustained eye contact...let that tension rise. Also a little attention to me neck or earlobes goes a long way in my world. Same goes for kissing, nibbling my partner's neck. Collarbones, hollow of the throat...I love so much from the shoulders up. :blushing:

Hmmm... Keeping it clean... Hmmm... Lol. Guys with thick arms. Not necessarily muscular, just thick. I have a think for very blue or green eyes too, but it's more about thd look they give or a twinkle in a moment. A little half smile can kill me too lol. Guys being confident but not cocky. I could list more but, ya know. 

6 hours ago, matilda3948 said:

Yes. Good, sustained eye contact...let that tension rise. Also a little attention to me neck or earlobes goes a long way in my world. Same goes for kissing, nibbling my partner's neck. Collarbones, hollow of the throat...I love so much from the shoulders up. :blushing:

Mmmm....I thought I was the only one who likes shoulder to neck area. 

Butts and boobs can turn me on but I prefer a women sneezing to those. I find a womens nose very attractive too.

Edited by Coolio
12 minutes ago, jano said:

BESIDES sneezing? Nothing :unsure:. It's a little frustrating.

Yet! I was in my thirties when I discovered one of my biggest turn-ons besides sneezing. Sexual preference is an ever-developing photograph. :)

yeah it's like two different kinds of attractions, one for sneezing, and the other normal biological stuff

16 hours ago, March Hare said:

Yet! I was in my thirties when I discovered one of my biggest turn-ons besides sneezing. Sexual preference is an ever-developing photograph. :)

That's relieving to hear!

Although I can achieve sexual arousal from 'normal' means, sneezing is the thing that turns me on quickest and most strongly.

Based on the question in the topic title:

Short answer = no

Longer answer = still no

:joal:

I'm personally a big fan of a sexy voice... like, deep, melodious, maybe a hint of scratchiness/hoarseness (but not so much that it overpowers the melodiousness)... accents are also nice.

(Also, ya know, vanilla/"normal" stuff)

9 minutes ago, Zwee said:

I'm personally a big fan of a sexy voice...

I can't believe I forgot this one when I wrote what's basically voice erotica just yesterday. 🙄 Definitely sexy voices. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2020 at 8:39 AM, Joal 555 said:

Based on the question in the topic title:

In my case the answer is yes

I don't know if I can elaborate on that here

Edited by Hizzoner duh Mare

re: the topic title, i have absolutely no problems busting to things other than sneezing. i'll decline to answer the actual body of the post, though

The short answer would be "attractive men and women who want to have sex with me." That will certainly do it for me. I could add a few big situational plusses, which verge on kink but are pretty vanilla for the fetish world - things like "innocent" casual nudity, a dash of the voyeur/exhibitionist dynamic (I can fill either role), locker rooms, drag (and me wearing it), sex in slightly exposed or unusual places, and the fantasy of a truly spontaneous sexual connection (not just casual sex, but spontaneous passion). Sneezing is the most powerful of these things, but it all stacks.