Sneeze Fetish Forum

Loser fruit sneezed on me

Fishman44

One of the reasons I love loser fruit sneezes is because I witnessed one first hand. 

So I was visiting Australia and I got really lost and my phone died so I was just wandering around when I heard a soft rapid sneezing fit so I turned and I saw Loser Fruit and when she was walking by me she turned her head to sneeze and when she sneezed I felt a little bit of mist on my face!!!

(This was like a year or two ago)

14 minutes ago, iojo said:

wow idk if you're telling the truth but if I where you I'd literally explode on site.

I actually am telling the truth but that is probably the best that has ever happened to me which is slightly depressing.

1 hour ago, Fishman44 said:

I actually am telling the truth but that is probably the best that has ever happened to me which is slightly depressing.

What state were you in? I don't remember you visiting me.

21 hours ago, bben9 said:

Who the hell is Loser Fruit

She is a streamer/gamer girl, and a sneeze fetishist’s dream :).

10 minutes ago, Saimou said:

She is a streamer/gamer girl, and a sneeze fetishist’s dream :).

Why is that?

1 hour ago, bben9 said:

Why is that?

Her sneezes are total beauties, and she always sneezes in fits, quite often, too :).

• 1 year later...

What the actual heck. This loser fruit person has a similar handle, was born on the same day and in the same year as me and lives in the same state as me. I'm mildly creeped out xD

Ha, after some deep diving, I have worked out that I have had my username at least three years longer than she has been posting. I'm the OG fruit :P

Edited by Kiwifruit