Sneeze Fetish Forum

Holding back when you blow

Rick

I'm naturally a very loud, long honker when I blow my nose, I have been since I was a boy (and have only gotten louder over the years), but I'm polite enough to realise that I need to restrain myself when I need to blow around other people. The quieter, smaller ones I have to blow in those situations I do find really frustrating, and don't satisfy my nose in the same way, and just keep my nose under control until I can really blow. 

My question for the group is whether anyone else finds keeping quieter difficult and frustrating? Do you have any different techniques you use when you have to blow your nose quietly? It's not that I can't still do it skillfully, I think it's just that my nose is so used to being blown like a foghorn! Has anyone else experienced this?

I guess for me it’s a bit different, because when I’m in public, basically anywhere not by myself, I try to hold back sneezes and sniff to avoid blowing my nose. I think it’s me being afraid of indulging myself in public....? Even though I know rationally that both sneezing when you need to and blowing your nose in public are perfectly ordinary, I think that I think if I do though, a random passerby will some how ‘know’ about my fetish. I know how dumb that sounds....

To answer your question I definitely feel a bit of frustration despite ME being the reason I hold back.  I think what I do to make myself feel like it’s not a punishment is I tell myself when I do get a chance to be alone and I’m home safe in private I coax a few good, strong sneezes out and blow into a soft, clean handkerchief. 
You know what? I might even use a fresh, clean one for each sneeze and blow. Because I’m worth it. 

Its definitely not a punishment Neo and I used to have great trouble blowing my nose in public… I am somewhat of a honker too, However  as the situation demands you have to take necessary action,..... so I can blow quietly if necessary (e.g. in a library) but in normal circumstances  I can follow a sneeze (often loud) with a good honk and often no0one seems to mind in the slightest .. so why worry ?? Likewise I also originally thought that others would know about my fetish if I was loud   but age is a wonderful stabilizer so now it does not bother me …. even though a good loud sneee and blow when at home into a clean handkerchief still cannot be beaten can it ?  

Oh no, it’s one of my guilty pleasures. 🤧 lol. 
Sometimes when I induce I like to experiment and see how it sounds and feels when I snz into the open air versus trying to catch it just barely in a handkerchief versus burying my nose in the soft folds and muffling it as much as I can. 

3 hours ago, haa chewww hank said:

Have you got any more sneezy guilty pleasures Neo ??

#When are you going to get membership .. ask a moderator to help  

Just popping in to say that only PuddinPop can grant membership and it is entirely up to her discretion as to if any given member will be validated or not.

There is a validation thread that one may post in to ask for account review but again, it is not a guarantee and PuddinPop is very busy with their life outside of the forum so it may be a while. We ask that you politely ask in that thread and wait for a response whenever she has time.

Thank you!

Yea I also blow like a foghorn, so I find it difficult to blow quietly. That's why I'll excuse myself to a bathroom or another room to blow.