Sneeze Fetish Forum

My ship in 5 minutes art meme, snz edition [Dai Gyakuten Saiban, BaroRyuu] (M)

Hachimitsu Tea

Kotyonoksnz on tumblr adapted the "my ship in 5 minutes" art meme for us kinky bastards so I decided to give it a go. I might do other main series Ace Attorney pairings later? We'll see ;7;

sX3cYac.png

We're fortunate to have some canon details about Ryuunosuke, since sneezing seems to come up at least once in every single one of Takumi's games (except DGS 2, unfortunately. I'm convinced that there's one somewhere and I just haven't found it, but maybe that's just wishful thinking ;;;). For instance, it's canon that Ryuunosuke has only ever caught one cold in his entire life, and it was when he was 5 years old, so unfortunately for us, he apparently never gets sick. He has vivid memories of the experience and continues to bring it up and complain about it every chance he gets even into his 20s, which suggests that if he did get sick, he'd be a major whiner about it lol

It's also canon that he HATES taking medicine because he can't tolerate the taste, and he hates going to the doctor thanks to the "traumatic" experience he had when he was 5. So yeah, it's a good thing he doesn't get sick often because he'd basically be the most irritating patient ever. Van Zieks loves him, but he'd yeet him into space on one of his wine bottles in about 5 minutes flat, lbr

Ryuunosuke probably longs for really hands-on, affectionate care when he's unwell, which is really tough for Van Zieks who isn't used to or nearly as comfortable with that sort of thing. His preferred methods of care-taking are more like "buy him rare and expensive fruits," "hunt down ingredients for Japanese comfort foods," "compile a list of his favorite home remedies," "make sure a bath can be prepared as quickly as possible," and Ryuunosuke really appreciates all that stuff, but he also really wants to be held, and have his hair stroked, and to be lavished with sympathy... Which isn't Van Zieks's style at all. It's hard to be babey, ok? lol

When it comes to allergies, canon hasn't come out and said Ryuunosuke has them, but there was an instance where he sneezed a loud double while hiding under a bed, so dust allergies are a maybe? I also hc him as having cedar pollen allergies, because Japanese cedars produce huge amounts of it when they're in season.

For Van Zieks, canon doesn't give us a damn thing, so everything you see here is headcanon. I'm trying not to be greedy because Takumi has blessed us (pun intended) so abundantly with good kink shit from the defense side, but can we have some prosecutor goodies as well? Please?? Lol

If you look at official art of Van Zieks, you'll notice that the bridge of his nose is depicted as being broader and more defined than the other main cast members', so my first impulse was to hc him with loud, forceful sneezes. After giving it more thought, though, I decided it would be cuter and more charming if they were surprisingly soft, breathy and fittish so I went with it. 

I think Van Zieks would have a decent immune system for the most part, because he's a wealthy lord and can afford proper nutrition and the best medical care. But he also doesn't seem like he gets a lot of sun and it's easy to imagine him being a bit of a workaholic, not to mention too prideful and/or duty-bound to take time off for illness. Thanks to that, he has trouble getting over colds once he catches them and prolongs his own suffering by being stubborn and refusing to rest. His constant half-stifling and dislike for blowing his nose in front of others makes him prone to sinus infections, and the fact that his work keeps him tightly bound to London's polluted center also increases his vulnerability to chest colds a bit.

It's canon that his family hunts for sport, so he's not completely an indoor creature, but I imagine his status as an aristocrat means that he leads a cleaner, more indoorsy life than the general population, and that's caused him to develop more allergies than Ryuunosuke. He's prideful though, so he's quick to medicate, which helps keep them under control. His devotion to always putting up a strong front and not letting others see his suffering causes Ryuunosuke no end of worry, especially since he's such a baby himself when it comes to being sick. Ryuu's been known to bug the hell out of Van Zieks trying to get him to admit when he isn't feeling well,  come to him for comfort or take time off work for colds. Van Zieks, for his part, is touched to know that he's cared for because he hasn't felt that way in a long time, but also feels really awkward about it, especially when Ryuu isn't as discreet about it as he wishes he would be. They're working out a compromise on this front that involves non-verbal communication in private spaces, but it's still a tricky thing to navigate in their relationship. 

I... think I've rambled enough now about my pairing that no one else cares about |D;; Um, thanks for viewing!

Edited by Hachimitsu Tea
Image didn't display properly

I love that he's called Van Zieks because 'ziek' is the Dutch word for 'ill'. :hypoc:

Also your style is SO CUTE OMG :wub:

super cute!!  I always have loved your stuff on this couple ❤️