Sneeze Fetish Forum

No sneeze, but he was definitely close!

MidnightCatK

Hi friends! I don’t normally post observations, but something great happened today. I have two great guy friends who live together. The one is like a brother to me, and the other is his best friend, who I’ll call Liam. Liam is around 5’6”, late 20s, a little on the chubbier side, and with a scruffy beard and near-shoulder length hair. I’ll admit right now that I’m mildly attracted to him, and that’s why the following incident felt even more incredible!

Today I was visiting their place, and sat on their living room floor while talking with them and petting their dogs. Liam was sitting in a chair off to my left and listening while our friend was telling a story, chiming in on occasion. This went on for some time, but then I heard Liam take in a shuddering gasp. Praying it was what I hoped it to be, I turned my head just slightly to look at him. From my viewpoint, I had a perfect profile. His eyes were already shut, and his upper lip was curled slightly as he wrinkled his nose. His mouth was ajar, and he had the collar of his t-shirt in his grasp, prepared to duck his head into it and sneeze, but was clearly not quite ready to yet. I tried not to act too interested and broke off my reply to our friend with a small “Gotta sneeze?” and he nodded while his breath hitched. Being the goof I am with all my friends, I just said “Aww, bless you preemptively!~” and then turned back to continue talking to his roommate. The result was him chuckling, WHILE HIS BREATH WAS STILL HITCHING! It was something I had never heard before, and was utterly delicious. I didn’t turn back to watch him, because I didn’t want to make my interest obvious. I did however, shoot a sideways glance to catch him still on the verge of sneezing, but with a hint of an amused smile on his face. I had to struggle not to shudder. The urge to sneeze left him shortly after, but the lengthy span of him struggling against what must’ve been a rampant tickle was glorious enough!

Aww!! This sounds so cute! I love that he laughed a little during the buildup >w< And it's adorable that he nodded when you asked~ I love that sort of thing xD Thanks for sharing!!

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, just saw this. I'm so jealous, even if he didn't actually sneeze. I can think of a few people I would love to see something like this happen to.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you guys for the lovely comments! Since more things have happened in my friend group since then, and I enjoyed them so much, I decided to start a little obs thread! Attached is the link if you’d like to hear about when he ACTUALLY sneezes!