Sneeze Fetish Forum

Getting Past My Mindblock

Amg000

Hi everyone! 
I’m new to owning an account for this site but have been visiting it for quite some time... I wanted my first post to be about my mind block and how I’ve been over coming it! 

I’ve had this fetish for as long as I can remember. Except being a child, I never knew the words to describe how sneezing made me feel or that it was even sexual. When I was in seventh grade, I realized the sexual nature of it. Instantly, I developed a mindblock for sneezing in front of people. 

I moved away to college and still struggled with the mind block until the end of my fall semester freshman year. It started with me finally just letting go and sneezed in front of my roommates. Then I managed to start sneezing in the classroom... as long as I knew I could control the volume and cover my mouth with the crook of my arm (or my elbow?). Otherwise, I’d just hold it back. 

Fast forward to junior year and I begin dating my current boyfriend. For awhile, the urge to sneeze around him had just never happened until eight months into our relationship and ultimate mind block. Since then, I struggled to sneeze in front of him, often times just losing the tickle all together.

But then.... last week happened! I was hanging out at his apartment. We were in the living room together and my nose was tickling so bad, it was almost burning. I got up and went to the kitchen to get some water from the fridge when the sneeze just snuck up on me. It was soft sounding but not too quiet. I was hoping he’d bless me from the other room but he didn’t. (But in a way it was almost relieving that he didn’t like it took some stress away that he didn’t notice) He usually says bless you to everyone, even strangers in the store so he was either focused on whatever he was doing or just didn’t notice. 

My boyfriend and I don’t live together (yet). So last night we were talking on FaceTime. He was doing his thing and I was opening up one of my games while I had him in the background. I felt a sneeze creeping up, looked at my lamp across the room, and let out another soft sneeze. He still didn’t bless me but I knew he was focused on looking at some stuff online. 

We ended up falling asleep before either one of us hung up. Since I work night shift, I don’t sleep much on my nights off and was already awake when he woke up for work around 5am. Both of were laying still in bed, not talking since we were both still sleepy. I felt the tickle in the back of my nose and pulled up a piece of my t-shirt to cover my nose and mouth. It sounded like, “hupt-sheww”, it was soft and dry (basically no spray with it but I don’t mind) and not too quiet. Then from his end of phone, he said bless you :) I always say a full thank you- just out of habit prior to my mindblock and when I was able to break it while I was at college. 

this post was longer than I intended but I’m the type of person who loves telling the *entire* story. I‘m so glad that I finally feel like I can sneeze around him. We’ve been together for almost two years and he’s a pretty sneezy guy.
I also want to note that my boyfriend doesn’t know about my fetish. I’m not sure if I’ll ever come out about it... it’s pretty personal to me and sometimes it’s nice to keep private things private. Thanks for reading if you made it this far :) 

7 hours ago, Amg000 said:

It sounded like, “hupt-sheww”, it was soft and dry (basically no spray with it but I don’t mind) and not too quiet. Then from his end of phone, he said bless you :) I always say a full thank you

7 hours ago, Amg000 said:

I‘m so glad that I finally feel like I can sneeze around him.

Well done to you for overcoming your block!

And welcome to the forum!

:joal:

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing ☺️ I unfortunately have such a bad mental block. You‘be given me hope that that could change!

On 6/14/2020 at 12:00 AM, sneezeblessyou said:

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing ☺️ I unfortunately have such a bad mental block. You‘be given me hope that that could change!

It took me a long time!! But I just kept reminding myself that no one is going to be judgmental of my sneeze as silly as that sounds. Had to just tell myself that it’s normal, everyone does it, and I can just let it out... plus I always felt more awkward having a completely silent sneeze and jerking awkwardly 

Really interesting. It's amazing how a sneeze can be kind of an event, even in a close relationship.