Sneeze Fetish Forum

Buying Chinkni powder

Jasongreen

Try healthywealth4u and see if it's a live link. Must get some more myself before the year is out.

2 hours ago, Mr Sneezy said:

Try healthywealth4u and see if it's a live link. Must get some more myself before the year is out.

According to my communication with them, they stopped selling it :(

It seem that their website still has chhinkni displayed but they've been out of stock since February/March so I contacted them and they blankly wrote "stopped selling. Try amazon" 

I bought mine off of eBay. :)

Edited by aName
Edit for further explanation
4 hours ago, aName said:

According to my communication with them, they stopped selling it :(

It seem that their website still has chhinkni displayed but they've been out of stock since February/March so I contacted them and they blankly wrote "stopped selling. Try amazon" 

I bought mine off of eBay. :)

EBay is the way to go. 

I had tried to order the stuff a few times before from Amazon, but even when I got it, there were always problems. 

but I found a good seller on eBay and now I’m all stocked up for the foreseeable future.

1 minute ago, SneezeManDE said:

EBay is the way to go. 

I had tried to order the stuff a few times before from Amazon, but even when I got it, there were always problems. 

but I found a good seller on eBay and now I’m all stocked up for the foreseeable future.

Was it, by any chance a polish seller? :D I just got my chhinkni and it was awesome (and seemingly (ain't no expert) quite fresh) 

He was super kind and apologised for a delay that wasn't even his fault :)

Just now, aName said:

Was it, by any chance a polish seller? :D I just got my chhinkni and it was awesome (and seemingly (ain't no expert) quite fresh) 

He was super kind and apologised for a delay that wasn't even his fault :)

Hey! It actually was a Polish seller! Small world! Lol 

I had no delay, but yeah. It definitely is good quality stuff!

Just want to throw my two cents in here and confirm that the 4wealthyhealth website doesn't seem to carry it anymore, and the only place I could find to get it was eBay, unfortunately. I have some coming from Amazon too, but address mix ups mean I haven't gotten it yet. Will update on that when it gets here.

• 1 year later...

SneezeManDE and Stimuli - when you received yours from the Polish seller on ebay, did it arrive in discrete packaging? I just ordered some, and I realized it's going to arrive while I'm on vacation. Would rather the neighbors in my building not see a big box labeled "chinnkni" in the front hall!!

2 minutes ago, Starlight2337 said:

SneezeManDE and Stimuli - when you received yours from the Polish seller on ebay, did it arrive in discrete packaging? I just ordered some, and I realized it's going to arrive while I'm on vacation. Would rather the neighbors in my building not see a big box labeled "chinnkni" in the front hall!!

If I remember correctly, it came in a very discrete letter. :)

It does smell a bit though 😅

22 minutes ago, Stimuli said:

It does smell a bit though 😅

Can confirm when I also ordered mine from EBay you could definitely smell it! 

Yet in a house full of roommates the package itself didn’t raise any eyebrows at the time  😂

I got some on eBay long ago, it's still just as strong as when I bought it...back in 2016 or 2017? No issues for me with the purchase.