Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cousin’s Cat Allergy Fit (F)

Saimou

This literally just happened today, as I was looking after my mom’s two kittens, while she was getting a manicure. My mom came home, and shortly after her sister (my aunt, M) with her daughter (my cousin, whom I’ll refer to as ’A’) and M’s grandson from her other daughter (yeah, I have a pretty big family on my mother’s side). So, anyway, A has a pretty bad allergy to cats, among other things, like dogs and pollen, and some time in, as they were playing with one of the cats, she announced to her 3-year-old nephew, N, that: ”A is gonna sneeze.” Naturally, this piqued my interest, as I knew that A has a great sneeze :drool: (despite her being my biological cousin, she really doesn’t feel such, due to the low amount of interaction I have with my family). Like two seconds later, A sneezed a very powerful and juicy: ”KKSHIUUU!!!” I blessed her from a distance, as I was in another room and unfortunately I didn’t see it, but anyway, I blessed her with moderate volume, which she probably heard, but didn’t respond, as blessing isn’t a huge part of Finnish culture, much less the culture of my family. Anyway, she sneezed two more times out of sight (unfortunately), and her sneezes grew more masculine and more desperate, and sparked some sneeze conversation, which I greatly enjoyed  :DGGSSHEWWW!!!!” N (with a bit of a laugh): ”Where did it come from?” (meaning: ’what made her sneeze?’) A: ”From my nose. (Short pause) From the cats. I’m a little bit allergic to them.” My mom then asked A, if she’d taken her allergy meds (I would remember that she hadn’t). Not long after, A sneezed a third time: ”HÆÆÆGGSSHEWWWWW!!!!!”, which scared one of the cats (the one they were playing with). M: ”He (the cat) got scared.” N: ”Oh, because I ran into the cardboard box?” M: ”No, he got scared, because A sneezed.” A little while later, I joined in to play with the cat (and hopefully catch one of A’s sneezes from close by ;)), and sure enough, a few minutes later, A sneezed in the kitchen: ”GGGSSHEWW!!!!!”, which I saw. I said: ”Bless you.” again, as I went to the kitchen, as well to get some Coke and a plastic bag, but, unfortunately, still no response. However, I certainly enjoyed that fit, and I hope you guys do too. Besides the sneezing, she kept sniffling a fair amount, being so allergic.

Take care and keep sneezing.

Saimou

Wow... that sounds great :) !! Can you describe A ? Like height looks and (specially) nose :P ? Would like to make a mental picture of her...

59 minutes ago, Jack said:

Wow... that sounds great :) !! Can you describe A ? Like height looks and (specially) nose :P ? Would like to make a mental picture of her...

A is about my height of 163cm (or 5’5”), blonde, has broad shoulders and large breasts (though they used to be larger before her breast-reduction surgery), and most importantly, A has a rather straight, but slightly upturned and pretty broad nose. Not exactly my favourite type, but hopefully you can enjoy it, at least ;).

Sounds fairly wet. These types of sneezes are getting rare nowadays in the developed world. But in the more rural developing world its not uncommon for these juicy types! My friends grandma was born in 1911 and she had wet ones! Good observation and lucky you! 

9 hours ago, BillyS said:

Sounds fairly wet. These types of sneezes are getting rare nowadays in the developed world. But in the more rural developing world its not uncommon for these juicy types! My friends grandma was born in 1911 and she had wet ones! Good observation and lucky you! 

Thank you. It was indeed a rather enjoyable obs. :happysmiley: