Sneeze Fetish Forum

Grim Reapers missing man formation...

Klingon

I don't know if any of you know but a couple days ago, on June 15th of this year in England, an American F-15 Eagle pilot Lt. Kenneth "Kage" Allen of the 48th fighter wing, 493rd squadron, crashed into the ocean off the English coast, sadly he died but his body was thankfully recovered. some of you know that I play a game D.C.S world which I have posted about before. I have become good friends with a group on youtube.com called the Grim reapers, I'm not yet a member but I wanted to share with all of you a video they posted to honor him. he was not apart of their group but I'm proud of the fact my friends made this as a tribute to him. I hope all of you will join me in quietly saying a prayer (to whatever God(S) or Godess(es) you believe in) for him and his family! may he rest in peace and always be remembered with honor! I know to some of you D.C.S. world is only a game and means nothing much but the fact these guys are doing this for him. shows real respect for our brothers and sisters who serve in our armed forces! 

Edited by Kurn'la