Sneeze Fetish Forum

New Perspective (General)

Bless you, Hi

I'm sure this has been brought up in some context or another. A few days ago, I saw a coworker/friend of mine sneeze (4 times!) for the first time and after I gave her a hard time (just joking considering ongoing circumstances) then life went on. One of my thoughts aside from delight was that I would forever see her in a new light after. We'll still be friends and things will continue 100% the same in every visibly perceptible way. I saw her the next day and nothing changed (we joked and had many of our same conversations about customers) but seeing her from now on will regularly trigger that memory of her sneezing. Sometimes it becomes more than that and affects my interactions. I remember a few years ago, I had a bitter and unlikable boss when I was working as a cook. None of my coworkers liked her either. Then one day she came in and spent the whole 8 hour shift either sneezing or complaining about her allergies. She could barley stop sneezing long enough to chew us out! After that,  her nagging and insults didn't bother me nearly a much. I remember once even defending her as my coworkers were complaining after work! I barely remember her constant nagging but I remember those sneezes! Just curious of others' examples of how this phenomenon has changed your general perceptions of people.

I’ve had some bad teachers who’s sneezes have made my experience and overall outlook on them way better 

i never had this experience and i think that i would feel really objectified if someone did this where i was the one who they'd seen

2 hours ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

i never had this experience and i think that i would feel really objectified if someone did this where i was the one who they'd seen

Really? Well I guess it goes to show the kink is different for everyone. As far as being objectified, like I said I don't treat anyone any differently after and it's not a constant thought, but it's the memory association that uncontrollably pops into your head once in a while when seeing the person. Just thought I'd share if anyone had a similar effect.

5 hours ago, Coolio said:

I’ve had some bad teachers who’s sneezes have made my experience and overall outlook on them way better 

Oh yeah teachers. There was a thread a while ago about how you'd feel about a person you don't like that had a great sneeze or something. I guess what I'm bringing up can sort of be seen in the same vein about a sneeze fetishist's perception.

Sounds to me like you just like people better that you find attractive. Which I'd say is a normal thing. 

I'm not sure if you'll find this relatable to the topic. When I watch sneeze videos I find myself suddenly attracted to the person's looks despite them sometimes not looking 'objectively attractive'. Not to say they're ugly because they are not. But look run of the mill, someone you could spot on the street and not look twice. The second I see them sneeze, I find them really hot ^_^

This doesn't happen to people I see face to face. I find the random IRL sneeze with no visuals nice, but if I see it, I get embarassed and try to not think about it.

3 hours ago, jano said:

I'm not sure if you'll find this relatable to the topic. When I watch sneeze videos I find myself suddenly attracted to the person's looks despite them sometimes not looking 'objectively attractive'. Not to say they're ugly because they are not. But look run of the mill, someone you could spot on the street and not look twice. The second I see them sneeze, I find them really hot ^_^

This doesn't happen to people I see face to face. I find the random IRL sneeze with no visuals nice, but if I see it, I get embarassed and try to not think about it.

Yeah I kind of get that. It's funny because obviously a person's looks don't change after a sneeze, but with some they have idk a new aura after or something

2 hours ago, Bless you, Hi said:

with some they have idk a new aura after or something

Aura is exactly how I would describe it.

6 hours ago, jano said:

That often happens to me, too. But also IRL.