Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self obs 2 sneezes with some hitching

Justasneezygirl

I just posted this as a response on a general question about hitching, but since I just had a self obs, I wanted to share it here as well. 

In the last year or two I have become more hitchy - it isn’t all the time, but it feels like it happens when I have a bad allergy tickle - those seem to be increasing over the years for me!

I realize that sometimes I can actively try to ignore it or slow it down, but it never stops them in the end  - but it’s always fun to try!  

Right before I logged in I had a self obs with hitching,  I was lying in bed next to my husband, and all of a sudden a slow tickle started in my nose. It kept building and it got harder to breath normal/smooth. I start to hitch on my breath in - it is definitely not like the cartoon sneezes for me. It’s almost like I am trying to breath in like normal, but my breath starts to shake and push out the opposite way. It creates a “huh-eh” type of breathing that happens anywhere between 2 - 6 times (normally I can’t get more than that before the sneeze comes). After “huh-eh, huh-eh, huh- huh-eh” I released a powerful “asch-ooo” and my husband stirred in his sleep - I like when I can sneeze and not wake him up, but make him move around a little! 😛