Sneeze Fetish Forum

so I told him...

Tinysneezu

ahaha I found out he was hella kinky, so I decided to share my secret... it went rlly well, he’s super accepting and teases me with it a lot. I feel so exposed tho ahaha. I haven’t told anyone non-anonymously... so I’m not sure if I regret it or not.  

I also feel like he is so willing to do things for me, and I’m not entirely comfortable with some of his things yet... I know I shouldn’t feel pressured, but I wanna reciprocate in some way bc he’s doing so much for me... 

Any advice? 

Anything he does 'for you' will be because he wants to do those things, because he sees your pleasure and it resonates within him, or just because he likes to experiment. You're just as entitled to your limits as he is to (the lack of) his. At some point, you may well think "okay, I'ma try and do this thing that I know he likes, JUST to see what happens. JUST to see how it makes me feel to actually do it, not just think about it." And then it'll be right.

Also, what Q said.

• 2 weeks later...

Well said. You don't have any obligation to "return the favour". Just do what feels right to you and good luck!