Sneeze Fetish Forum

Alone in the office

Light

So I have been trying my best to look at the positives, few and far between as they may be, of the current situation and today I encountered a new benefit.

I had some work that needed doing in the office but it is a telework day for my place of employment which meant I was alone.

I don’t know why but it’s kinda nice to be alone at work even if I’m normally a people person.

Anyway, the cubicles were empty and I was going about my work when I felt a tickle suddenly building in my nose. I smiled a little because being alone I could let if out full force, if still covered.

Now I have never had a full on mental block thankfully but sometimes my sneezes will go away if I start to anticipate them too much. Not a problem this time however because this sneeze was determined.

One long inhale of HEEEH-

then

”EHHSHUHHH!!!”

along hard loud sneeze into my sleeve that felt rather nice actually and even caused one of my legs to come off the group. (I was standing at the time.)

I had too much to do to post about it right then but I knew I wanted to share it as soon as I got out of work.

Hope you enjoy.

Lovely obs. I’m happy you got to enjoy an unrestrained sneeze.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love this.  Bless you, and I'm so glad you were able to let loose.  Into your sleeve sounds lovely.  :wubsmiley:  what type of material was it?

• 4 weeks later...